Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils - Page 81

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Jyoti
thanks for written updt kab se waiting thanku tune updt diya 😳😳😳😳did u hear full interview ?

@Yogi thanks i changed recently

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo..thanku so much dear for the written update 😳
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Wow Office track wid the same cast DD i lubb U. U know which track Ur fans like most. They just thrilled me. Challo till they relax Let us make a way for them by hallabol to channel &PH.
Jyo thankU so much for the written update. They cannot jump and say wow we will do it. So some PH and channel has to approch them. So fingers cross Till saach ka samna season is over their issues finalise,,
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jyo, for the update...

Gives us hope to continue the fight

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
From the interview one thing is clear that gurti have no problem in working with each other they also want a season 2 but since things are not in ther hands hence they said hoping against hope for a season 2
so to make sure that we do get a season 2 we have to continue with this fight we cannot let this mission fade away endemol said that talks are on for a season 2 but channel is the ultimate decider so we have to keep the pressure intact on channel as well as endemol for a season 2 if KMH&CB can get a season 2 then so can we

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This is another positive news in the forum 😳
And one of my source confirmed this news too by talking to Ranbir as he gave similar reply to me source too 😳

-richierich- thumbnail
 Behna show copied maaneet shadow Sr wala gana😑
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
By the way did any of you watched the life OK shows I did as I always watch the first episodes of every show & after watching them it is only SKS that will work saubhagyawati bhawa is scary meri maa will be more like a mini series & I did'nt like it mahadev can't say but all in all I can say that few shows will not survive only one or two might work how I wish the channels name was star OK
for safetys sake I am mailing the head of starIndia
-richierich- thumbnail
 Priya I watched Yesterday in Utube the psycoshow is scary and irritating. the male lead always acts  in same role. My mom said he was in KZK he was psyco in that also.
Priya204 thumbnail
Everyone is copying geet these days
I want mahesh pandey in SKS
& gul & nissar in BB6 with 11 devils of devils den or atleast some crazy fans of geet who are participating in bringing a season 2 for geet
I just hope that this time endemol has a decent concept & the old writers & cvs do come back for a season 2 fingers crossed