Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
See from thier interview its clear that both r tired and need a one month break πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..As fans we should give them some space and time off for the new year πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...We should continue our fight as usual targetting endemol and Star people because they r the deciders and not the actors πŸ˜ƒ
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Samana- Thanks for passing on Vijay sir's message-that was a kind acknowledgement of the quantity,diversity & strength of popularity GHSP enjoys😳

He also considered our sincere hope of season 2 in the message & CM's lil continuation are lil blessings indeed😊
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Both were saying they are resting. πŸ˜†In one post i read I Endemol people say they have submited the concept but  the channel has to reply and since everybody is in leave for christmas and new year we may  get some news after  new year only.
Day before  Y'day CM disappeared everybody were crying like they missing hitting  but suddenly it reappeared and from today evening when LIFE OK channel will launch shows we will loose it ?? we will again go to archives officially ??

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@richa- I do so wish Endemol takes an active interest in attempting to pull off a season 2 -coz 4Loonies have explicitly showed disinterest & the fact that they're content with raking trps from SP show despite the lack of creativity in a "following a popular show's module"(indeed a veryyy vague way of saying a "copy")😳

But Endemol isn't getting the reqd trps from other new ventures in sector of fiction shows-so they might try more & the fact that they supported with the crew,storylines even when end nearedπŸ€”
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ok Guys

As for edimol submitting the script t o Channel and all..please dont believe everything blindly...

Right now our policy should be...SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT..

Also such things are not told to fans...it's a highly gurded affair between PH and channel untill everything is finalized..so sending concept and all ..well i really hope  there is REALITY in this news though

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey women!

Okay I read the WU of the interview...but does anyone have the link to the audio?

I am absolutely not surprised by what Gurti said...what else are they meant to say? That we will come for season two which still hasn't been decided?

They are professionals, as evident by their answers and handled the questions brilliantly. They said that they wouldn't mind working together, isn't that the main question on all our minds?

They obviously care for their fans...its evident in the way they entreated us to still support them.
So I am quite happy after the interview!πŸ‘

Love Gurti for coming on air to answer our questions...and a big clap for the RJ, Vikrant!

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Just a reminder

Once this den crosses 150 page ...any one of us who is online that time can open a new den and move on to the new den 😳
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Can anybody please upload GurTi's interview on radio? I haven't heard it :-(
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think this is for the first time we have witnessed a PH lash at fans none of the PHs have ever done that even ekta who was criticised by many had a dozen isues with channels actors never neglected her shows for those reasons but gul she not only neglected a show for some personal issues but she also mocked fans for their love
te radio interview form what what I have read was a dipomatic one & its understandable as according to endemol talks are on with the channel but no decision hence the actors can't say anything right now but we have to keep the pressure on so that we get a season 2 of geet & this time in SP  
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@All: There was a post on the MF, with a status update from the RJ. He said he would upload the whole interview around 5. Apparently there's more! πŸ˜ƒ

But he hasn't posted it yet... πŸ˜•
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago