Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hmmm dont know what to make out from their reply... did they signed different show already❓
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I can't wait for the recording! 😃

Lily, I have long known that that is not your real name but I just can't seem to shake it. 😆

I realised I never asked if you don't mind...😕

I know sometimes virtual names make a strong association,it takes time to get out of that frame😆

My real name is -Aarushi 😃
TRULYOURS thumbnail
@ aarushi: is that all or there is more of guruti to come
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😕

@Lily

I have two questions😕

1. are they on conference call..or are GC DD in the stuido????
2. and why are they saying THEIR INDIVIDUAL FANS WILL FOLLOW THEM IN WHAT EVER SHOW THEY DO??? are they planning to do different show???? independent???

Lily201 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TRULYOURS

hmmm dont know what to make out from their reply... did they signed different show already❓

Nope -nothing signed -coz thats the first qn asked by RJ, this their reply to RJ saying fans are dissapointed at the show's end...

And also asked about any idea of a sequel/part 2 of the show-since they were unsure of future of a season 2-so they replied in a way they were certain about & what lay ahead in forseeable future
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Aarushi: 😛

Thanks again...

I don't think they have signed anything but it sounds like they are saying what Gul Khan said, but in a much more diplomatic way, which is ideally what she should have done.

I am glad they said the show ended on a nice note, which is true enough, rather than claiming that there was no story left.

Like I said, they are saying the same thing as Gul, ie season two is only a very vague possibility that they can't really comment on. And there is equal possibility of having to lump it if they don't get offered a good enough season 2, or one at all, and have to do other projects. DD is basically saying, please don't stop loving us even if we aren't together. 😊
TRULYOURS thumbnail
thank God they didnt sign any project... so there is still hope to see them together... can continue our halla bol mission to get them back together..
Lily201 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

😕

@Lily

I have two questions😕

1. are they on conference call..or are GC DD in the stuido????
2. and why are they saying THEIR INDIVIDUAL FANS WILL FOLLOW THEM IN WHAT EVER SHOW THEY DO??? are they planning to do different show???? independent???

They seemed to be in conference call only -coz they mixed when asked to greet together & each other

Plus I guess they replied as an individual actor whose plans were asked-though the other could hear his/her counterpart's views & they haven't signed any other project.

At the end-they agreed together -that end was for a better beginning according to them
TRULYOURS thumbnail
@ samana: agree season 2 seems less possibility but we can hope to see them in a new show... lets hope for the best...
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@lily
 I guess it is conference call because the studieo is in Delhi and these two may be in Mumbai or anywhere..

but the greating part looked like they already knew how the other person was...