# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Z! Thanks for the news!

I am very glad DD hasn't signed a Balaji show, independent of anything else it might imply. She is far too fresh, different and versatile to be stuck in such a camp.

Ok, I have a question. Why is this RJ helping us so much?

1. To make the radio medium more poplular/to show its power
2. To get lots of new fans for his show and himself
3. He genuinely recognises this protest/request as a big deal
4. He sympathises with us because he too lost a show he loved? 😕
5. He just likes the idea of lots of girls telling him how wonderful he is 😉
Lily: YEP! Me too .. Kantaap has become a word exclusively for Geetians :P

Sammy: =D No prob and I agree.. Balaji should not be on her list! And as for RJ V .. I go with all 5 .. esp 5! LOLLL!

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Hey Z! Thanks for the news!

I am very glad DD hasn't signed a Balaji show, independent of anything else it might imply. She is far too fresh, different and versatile to be stuck in such a camp.

*bows* Samana your ability to pin-point the fact is sooo great😊

Ok, I have a question. Why is this RJ helping us so much?

1. To make the radio medium more poplular/to show its power
2. To get lots of new fans for his show and himself
3. He genuinely recognises this protest/request as a big deal
4. He sympathises with us because he too lost a show he loved? 😕
5. He just likes the idea of lots of girls telling him how wonderful he is 😉
*whistles-though I can't in real life,so virtual whistle*
It can be all or some of the points-but the point of having gals telling how wonderful he is -was a completely missed option,but that can be a reason😆

As for his missing out on a show-the chance is less -aren't guys less sobby about Hindi soaps,but there are chances-if so this "movement" might inspire him too😛

Also he might try to gain popularity of tv -viewers too ,but unlike all others say SBB/SBS he seems to be asking the right qns to right people-so I'm still Confused

@Z & Samana - The poor guy's seem to realized that too much adulation (even if its a show😛) can be over-powering if he might be vying for that -I guess thats what got to him earlier & slowly with those same people murmuring soothing words and his decision to resolve the issue -he's gotten on😆
LOL Lily agreed! =D

Oki peeps I have to go to sleep now .. and Sammy I shall try my hardest to make it on time for the epi analysis but if i dont (as I have to go and help my aunt out at her house) then I shall definitely come later on tomorrow to chat .. but it won't be right on time =( sorry!

Anyways hopefully the day goes fine ..with DDs tweet and then GurTi interview on the radio .. *fingers crossed*

Goodnight/morning <3

Z
 Ya sam moi also felt bad heard this ki DD signed Balaji show. That camp is not suitable for her,She has moved beyond that proved herself Versatile & phenominal in her own way. Compramising would be a big thing for her now Balaji does that and she keeps actors in her grip. If she likes there is is job throughout and if she don't she will never allow them to move forward properly.Iam happy that  geet was not from her camp she is a rockstar  MKM is GURBINA fan so  she is interested in such rumours.She was also giving Job to DD to support her rumour he he he.Previously also they said Gc is going to leave GHSP but he gave a kantaap to this GRP .
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
@Z- See ya around later-you're always lighten the mood whenever you come😳
 @arushi I don't know why iam eating away words while typing haan. Very nervous about Gurti interview kya??? don know. u see I wanted to type rockstar but typed only rocks &started the other line. iam so careless na.
@Lily: I agree. He is really understanding the crux of the issue and asking all the right questions. Unfortunately he couldn't get anything out of Gul Khan, because well, she is a heinous traitor of everything good in the world, but I hope he will be more successful with GC and DD. And it was nice of him to say he would post the whole thing online as he can't air the entirety of it on his show. He really seems like a stand-up guy. 👍🏼

Maybe he, like Barry, will meet his soulmate in a Geet fan! 🤣

I mean one guy, hearing us out and helping us with the show, and millions of girls feeling very grateful...you do the math; there are some prospects here. 🤓

@Z: No pressure at all! We will be discussing the same episode for a whole day so you can pop in any time! 😃

@Richa: I know, once in Balaji, you are usually either always in Balaji or else written off completely. DD does not need to get caught up in something like that. It would be an imprisonment of her talent for sure!
@richa- Not to worry,I eat up words all the time-nervous or not,coz I'm one slow typer😆

@Samana- Yup the "maths" is impressive-plus its always so that the prospective beau gets the "favour" or "impression" most by helping the "damsel out of her distress"-here's there're loads of options to contemplate😆

I think GHSP's turned match-maker for few - Barry ,then probably the RJ😆

It fits-the story's about love withstanding all boundaries laid by society & here "virtual affections" affect real relationships😛

Yup -but as you say-hope he gets something different from Gurti's mouth even though nothing could be got from the (dark) horse's mouth😡

I feel like getting Pinochio's fairy god mother & put the same enchantment of nose-elongation at lying on Gul🥱
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago