Frequent Posters

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

@Richa

errr??? i am a cube here as always

Grup hug was DD with that mal😡...or was GC trying to be funny with Mal🤣

GC was making fun of Mel's name when DD started doing the intro and bringing the cast or crew from around the room on sets.

Mel was trying to give a messg how this show brought with best peepz as cast but GC or DD's antics were interrutping her constantly😆

The sort of posed together in a grp for camera -Mel gave a flying kiss et al -while others tried to fit in a frame &smiled

what was DD's reaction on MAL🤣
Nothing much-just contd chewing the gum & calling out to Praneet & grinning all the while😃

and poor preeneet😆..
Really-he's a soundboard to lot of jokes-but they do play loads of jokes on each other😆

errr...was there no GurTI??? were they atleast sitting together..or was MAL inbetween😡

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😲...😳😳 explain pleaseee😳😳
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Anu they were sitting together in both the parts. actually 50% of it was the sbb one with that blue dress sitting on a table together with praneet . The interviewer asks did U have any problem till now shooting so Gc in a fun mode says ya maahi... They both share their view after that Mel came Gc call her mal and she said  she will miss everybody in the set including cast & crew then DD gives a mass hug by pulling all together including GC.Yup DD says she is going to miss Malini so much and gives a big hug to all. Gc 's nautanki calling MAL was  funny. In the next part of the interview praneet says they can't believe it's over.then Gc says pappu bol liya and pulls his leg. then the interviewer asks when are U people gonna meet again  praneet says tomorrow or day after,Then he says like we can meet anytime DD ismy sis and GC is my friend then Gc says thank god and DD puts finger on her lips and try to stop them and then praneet ask the interviewer to ask some good ques then he ask DD to tell some Good things about her co actors then first he ask about maan she says Most Genuine  person I have met, then points to ADi and saysGood brother ever met ,Abhishek baby ever met and ahwan Best punjabi puttar ever met. Then he asks bad thinga she points to adi and say Bahut bolta hai then GC asks camera to pan to Adi,then she says Gc He is khadoos,Abhishek bahut rota hai,ahwan fight wid coactors.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Lily201 thumbnail
@Preet- I'm nervous now - there're certain bashers et al -who are constantly diverting from real purpose of our pleas of Gurti int being heard.

Plus other shows fans like bidaai ,pkyek etc are spamming & trying to cashing on attention to GHSP's season 2 demand being aired to Gul on radio

Hope he doesn't get too infuriated at such inconvenience though other fans are coming to rescue with apologies😊
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Lily u nervous haaa i am scared lol poor boy helping us and jheling some immature fans bechara 
did u read his recent updts ufff

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 @Anu Mal says thanku for watching her and she will miss everybody in the set. love U all😡Anu are U going to miss her.
Lily201 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

😲...😳😳 explain pleaseee😳😳

When Mel was trying to say that the show brought her with best peepz as rthe cast & she'd love to work with all of them -GC mock-cried at how senti the comments were & then came the Malini Mal wala comment that made Mel raise her brows & DD's fun joke on Praneet hitting on Mel in DD's absence.

She only completed her sentence till the end-this was edited by SBB-though it was shot by SBB journos

TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ ALL: hi ..nice to see so many in den ðŸ¤—. me too waiting for guruti s interview and hope they show us some positive sign😛
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Preet

REply yo my PM re..

and tell me everything plzzz..

what is RJ saying now??
Lily201 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetgurti

@Lily u nervous haaa i am scared lol poor boy helping us and jheling some immature fans bechara 

did u read his recent updts ufff

Honestly these fan grp wars are the last thing we want -and plus they weren't the active ones who had come forth for saving the show & spreading the word to radio jockeys to air demands

Then why brew trouble when right people are listening to genuinely concerned fans

The guy's recent comments sounded exasperated & the fact other fans of his show were facing trouble

I hate this shallow-ness in those fan grps side-plus at the rate other show people are making an appeal-he'd be tired to hear each & everyone's posts.

It was our demands that were a united effort -in my POV though-our show is far from shelf life too