# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils - Page 70

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Lily201

@Devils- Holas -Neha,Samana,Anu,richa,NirvyπŸ˜ƒ

So moi missed Ms Gul's interview -so can anyone explain what explanations she had to offerπŸ˜›

She basically said we need to move on. Romance can been on Star Plus with the new show totally forgetting that we got sucked in because of the unique storyline of GHSP more. She might be thinking of some DvD release. Season 2 is not possible because the ending was logical and there was no more to show. She also said that the same couple will not  work anymore.πŸ₯±

Here is the website:

oye preet u missed me lol. BTW  Hi, to allπŸ€—
@Arushi πŸ€—Hi It is between 2to 5.
@Preet: You forgot me...

Naam jo badal diya, dost bhi badalne lage, kya? πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Ergh! Don't remind me of what that Gul woman said! It makes my blood boil! Her pompous tone and her "we know better than you silly teenagers" tone was INFURIATING!! 😑
@Richa

Oyeee..not that Gul Aunty's interview...

I heard that There was a interview of GC, DD and Preeneet...where Preeneet claimed DD to be his sister and GC to be his best pal🀣
@Preeto: πŸ€— πŸ€—

@All: I have never seen a more active forum after a show has recently ended.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

@Preetooo

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Here it is anu.[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2jGAkjjPWE [/YOUTUBE]

@Richa

Me in Office re..

so please give me written update na...plzzz

i heard GC calls that dumb MEL as MAAL🀣...

@Richa- Ok,thanks so much -so'll wait from 2:00-I guess😳

@Preet-Holas!!

@Neha- Thanks for the link & by the gist I got that lady has no qualms in the least-all she's got to say is brag about no. of epis completed et al & to go for the other show if we wanna get the GHSP-feel !!!

Ridiculous-but guess she thinks she's got enough trps for the other SP show that she'd bother about GHSP-audience 🀒

Man.her insensitivity is appaling & thats her answer for consolation to us viewers😲