Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@ sam:

LOL I did the same thing...it took me a few minutes to realise that it was back even after hitting it!πŸ˜†

Oh Chaskameter its good to have you back, even though you are our punching bag!
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi, sanju.πŸ€— CM It's back . Hit as much as U can but won't contribute ranking  na.Hope New channel decides to add Ghsp at late night 11 atleast..I saw all the promos. all were average. Mouni was wrong choice for parvati,bcz she looks good in modren avtar she don't have that expressive eyes.She stood like a dumb  expressionless.
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

O love your BB idea! πŸ˜†

But it is clear that Nissar played a huge part in the conception of Maan and Geet and the show because GC and DD always take his name before anybody else's when they are thanking people. I remember DD said she really missed him in, I think the TT interview, and GC said that the way Nissar made them understand their characters was really incredible. So I think Nissar supervises the conception of a show until the team is ready to take it on. So he probably supervised Geet until Noel really got the characters and was ready to take over full time? That is my best guess.

You know it was so funny! I hit the CM, without thinking and didn't realise it was back until I read a post about it. Then I got excited and scrolled up to hit it, only to find that I already had, unconsciously and out of habit. πŸ˜†

That's what i think too. He worked on the channel V show for a while before Gorky took over as director. DD mentioned Nissar and Noel as her two favourite directors. I guess Nissar is young and fresh so he connects with the actors much better, I must commend he is brilliant at his job, and is filled with utmost creativity, the only thing he lacks is commitment. 
Guys cheer me up...I am so sick...vomitted 4 times

Say something crazy/funny/gurtilicious!
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Priya:

Is that so.. but he directed few months initially episodes right???? spared n also his name appeared in Geet right till d end...dont know why??? Whatever it is...he cannot b spared..πŸ˜†

But awesome idea.. abt all of them n devils in BB...
Man..it will b ...one hell of a place.. ..for themπŸ˜† 
I can already visualise..d kind of swears n curses they will get...πŸ˜†
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i agree he did supervise but the magic was created by noel otherwise why we don't have that same magic in his CC or V shows even DMG & MJHT did'nt had it
noel actually created maneet nissar did supervise but it was noel & swati's hard work
so if we succeed in getting a season 2 I want swati & noel in it they can do two shows at a time swati has done this before also
@Sanjana- Ouch! why?
Watch the gif posted on page 73, DD's little shimmer is hilarious πŸ˜† 
Oh and the TT article when DD mentions 'he's the most genuine guy I know' GC moves in his chair like 'Yeah baby, you said it!' πŸ€£
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

I don't think he is directing the cc show any more, but I'm not sure :s 4lions is starting a new sow, so as lead director I'm assuming he's working on that? I know for a while he worked on the show on channel v. 

Oh..thats his job.. start n then leave it for a new one...πŸ˜† wow.. some director..
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia221

@ Priya:

Is that so.. but he directed few months initially episodes right???? spared n also his name appeared in Geet right till d end...dont know why??? Whatever it is...he cannot b spared..πŸ˜†

But awesome idea.. abt all of them n devils in BB...
Man..it will b ...one hell of a place.. ..for themπŸ˜† 
I can already visualise..d kind of swears n curses they will get...πŸ˜†

He was very much involved in the HP days & trps at that time were 0.2 it was when noel started directing trps went up
even I can visualise it devils will only give them jalebis to eat for lunch breakfast & dinner & will do some kickboxing with them
@ Faria:

Well I think its just mild food poisoning...you would think as a meddie I would know better

LOL I cracked up laughing when I saw that...but the funniest part was the whole Praneet saying that DD is like a sister and GC is his best bud, while GC said thank god! The whole convo was so susπŸ˜‰