# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
@samana:  very well written hope it reaches her but cant hope to wake her since she only pretends to be asleep...

@ richa:  i can understand ur situation... i myself feel so frustrated to see my favorite actress endorsing that channel... 
 Saw all the promo snipets of Shows on LIFE OK believe me guys sowbhagyavathi bhav is so psyco ott show,Meri maa too dark, sapno ke bhawar me Two sister's story. They are not sparing sisters nowadays. Main lakshmi tere angan ki  -Girls dream to marry a wealthy manwho has big bunglow in front of her house.  No attractive leads.Sach ka samna First contastant I want GUL khan.

By the way Gul mataji told no successful jodi act again in TV. Is it true. If it is true i want gurti to prove her wrong.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Hi RIcha!

i have to go eat. I will be back in 20 mins...😊
An article from Nissar about hi star one journey. He sounds like an awesome dude, if only he was more committed to one show at a time. 
@Faria: I read that. It really was an excellent and emotional piece of writing. But I agree. Having your names appear in the credits every day should mean something, right?
@Samana- As the 'series' director, he does have a lot of power, probably as much as Gul yet he didn't use that to change anything. GHSP was his child to, he was the initial director how could he stand to see his creation being morphed into something else completely? 
 Ya he left GHSP for the frenemy show and didn't mind to  take care when it was ruined by new cvs.but his name was shown . now everybody coming out one by one to cash GHSP's name bcz fans are mad for that showi know he and maan singh gave some wonderful moments &scenes.But also left the show after wedding of maaneet. Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
 Hello mayu 🤗 Hope U had a good sunday.Why CM is back again. We are supposed to be underground na. Lifeless shows will take that place na.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by richa23

Saw all the promo snipets of Shows on LIFE OK believe me guys sowbhagyavathi bhav is so psyco ott show,Meri maa too dark, sapno ke bhawar me Two sister's story. They are not sparing sisters nowadays. Main lakshmi tere angan ki  -Girls dream to marry a wealthy manwho has big bunglow in front of her house.  No attractive leads.Sach ka samna First contastant I want GUL khan.

By the way Gul mataji told no successful jodi act again in TV. Is it true. If it is true i want gurti to prove her wrong.
No its ot true hit jodis do get repeated example karan kritika (KMH) hiten gauri
those who are not real life pairs are also repeated like varun badola & sangeeta ghosh
gul needs to do her research work properly
I hav not seen Nissar's previous works... but in Geet he did a commendable job...
As much as I want to thank n appreciate him for his work. in Geet..I dont know for some reason it is not whole-heartedly ...the way he left without even bothering once to look back...

Is he directing the CC show as well??? I dont know.. I dont watch it...

Btw... CM is back???? is it by a mistake or what????