Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Good night Z!

Today is the anniversary of tere mast mast do nain πŸ˜³

Got to go start dolling myself up πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bye! Will hopefully come in the evening (GMT)
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

OMG I just love the shimmer thing she does here πŸ€£

wonderful avi! how did u do this.

i actually loved GC's sexy move and DD's response - but the best was their uninhibited laughter. No wonder world loves Gurti!!! They enjoy dancing and it shows.
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No more Chaska meter...😭
I am gonna miss hitting it everytime...😭
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

OMG I just love the shimmer thing she does here πŸ€£

Lovely ... GC says... Aur phir aise...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they were doing their own dance..choreographed by themselves...πŸ˜†
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Heya pennuπŸ€— we are in archives.
@Sammy U did it. U penned down wonderfully. Fingers crossed It should reach her. Let the women know everybody knows what she has done for down fall of the show and how channel took advantage. She got name and fame became a big name with GHSP  sucess have gone to her head. how dare she says so. GuysπŸ€—Big hug. I was nikaling my badas in the den here &there in 4 lions ka article alone since Y'day. Now after sammy's letter Iam feeling much better she covered all the points including sets ,costumes production value.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I was just thinking that now when gul khan has accepted that SP show is a copy of geet so what will she do when the leads there will get married or accept their feelings for each other I mean it was only swati who knew the maneet story post KBM & she was fired after that
I know my recorder has got stuck in one place to continue the fight for season 2 & to keep the pressure on the channel but what to do I feel empty without geet I don't know what to do withut geet hence I keep repeating the same things over & over again to keep the pressure on the channel so that e get a season 2 of geet next year
-richierich- thumbnail
Thank U sia for the link.Iam posting here for all. Omg the cast & crew were also not informed.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxhEv0trRBw&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

-richierich- thumbnail
 Sam post it here on vikrant's wall too. Here is FB link
-richierich- thumbnail
 Just now saw in headlines today about LIFE OK  madhuri Dixit called herself sutradhar of the channel.