Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Fariii! *hugs back*

Sammy: WOW. You've just laid it all out so so perfectly and precisely.. I just HOPE and WISH she gets to read this letter, though knowing her she'd probably read it, chuckle, and throw it away -- probably like she did to every other letter/criticism she received for what she did to GHSP hence no amount of shame in her for what she allowed to happen to our show 😡

Z
Exactly! The woman is just cynically shameless :| I can't believe, as a woman herself, she could actually deliver such a script where Geet's sinner is running around scot-free dallying with every other lady. 
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Z and Faria: Big hugs to you both! 🤗

Thank you so much for reading and for your comments, which further articulate everything they did wrong. I am really serious about somehow getting this to her as I don't think she has heard enough from fans or tried to understand the situation.
Shameless is the word! 😡

I wrote in my fanciest professional language so she can't just brush it off as a crazy fangirl this time!

Can one of you post it on the FB page? I am not on there but I really want these sentiments to circulate and maybe they will reach her somehow...
@Samana- I'll search her on FB for you and post it :)
Yes it was very 'Fhanceh' (you have to say it like that, in your best Brit accent) ðŸ¤£
OMG I just love the shimmer thing she does here ðŸ¤£
roseinbloom thumbnail
Haha Sammy it was definitely professional and fancy .. you went all out girl .. loved it!

And sure I'll even post it on the GEET page for ppl to read and agree and comment and what not ..

Z
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey guys.. I dont know hav many of u hav seen TT new interview...with d whole cast n crew of GHSP... Just thought of sharing it with u all..

Though some wer taken earlier...coz Mel n Praneet said that they don't believe Geet will end... n some wer taken recently..
1 thing is clear.. that nobody knew that.. GHSP will end so abruptly.. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Here's d link...Thanks to Hima (dewdropped) for sharing this link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxhEv0trRBw&feature=player_embedded
Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago
@Sam- Can't find her :s she probably set it to 'no search' :s

@Sia- Thanks. Will give it a look later, the video is far too long.
roseinbloom thumbnail
Ok Sammy, Fari, Sia .. I gotta hit the bed because I've been out all day and returned home at around 4 AM today .. so getting extremely tiiired .. sorry!

And I look forward to the epi discussions from Monday Sammy =) If you need input on anything do ask me =D

Alrighty goodnight/morning <3

Z
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Z and Faria: Thank you both so much! 🤗

Goodnight Z, and will do! 😃

@Sia: Yeah even I don't think they knew it was ending. Even the week before they thought it was Dec. 16th as even the fb admin announced that. So til the end they were as clueless as us thanks to the channel not releasing any official instructions or news. 😡

Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago