# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
Ya I agree daily soaps have ups and downs  and they cannot run shows for charity ,but this much to kill it's own baby. Talented actors, talented cVs ,talented supportive cast like anjuji &praneet were gifted to the show who were there in the show almost till the end. But she wanted something else to shut down the show.Fans and viewers will not believe if some blame is on actors so she started killing the show so that we stop watching and the channel close it.so What ever happened is very unFAIR.Hope some other production house considers it and we will get a good sequel.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Oh man i tried all type of shows but no couple has half Gurti's magic 😭
Starting from Chinese,American,Mexican,Turkish,Pakistani,Irani  and Even Indian shows
NO COUPLE got me hooked 😭

I watch  The show which Phlower lady  mentioned in her inte today but it Pisses me off Big Time When the copy Maaneet scenes and i dont feel the same the way i do for maaneet...i also watch Behna show but No magic at all...

Ahh I already Miss them...😭😭😭
Originally posted by -MaanKiPari-

Oh man i tried all type of shows but no couple has half Gurti's magic 😭
Starting from Chinese,American,Mexican,Turkish,Pakistani,Irani  and Even Indian shows
NO COUPLE got me hooked 😭

I watch  The show which Phlower lady  mentioned in her inte today but it Pisses me off Big Time When the copy Maaneet scenes and i dont feel the same the way i do for maaneet...i also watch Behna show but No magic at all...

Ahh I already Miss them...😭😭😭
DIIITTTOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🤗😭🤢
i am trying to fill the void by watching old episodes n tv segments. but how long wil dat last, for i don't have all episodes. i wish they bring out geet dvds for fans.

btw how come telly tadka did not come out with interview whn all other channels did. TT always came out with gr8 interviews (though we did lose our gurti interviews aftr dat one interview or was it GA?). i was banking on some good interview with gurti.
 Pari heya🤗Thinking no show on monday itself put me off ;D
Hope some miracle happens Gurti returns ASAP.
Priya moi also doing the same geet becoming emotional during the wedding then maan realises she is missing her parents wals scene. Kadoos Ph could not bring Geet's whole phamily & brought only Daarji. Why. Geet's father ,her mother, Her cousins loved her na.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGh36S7tCy8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Denians🤗

Moi late with the OS. Please bear:)

Hello to All I am crying with no Maaneet in the next week😭😭

Hollas bru🤗stalking the den in between studies.
Oyeee Koi Mujhe  Hi Bolo na🥺
Hey richa :-) study... Oh god i am not studying properly form 10days@mayu hello:)Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago