# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils - Page 47

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey can you guys please try and avoid discussing from other shows, though I agree completely ðŸ˜†
We don't want our Jyo Mumma getting in trouble because of us. 
The radio interview is the definition of what we call 'shameless marketing' and her pathetic excuses were really just pain to the ears. I mean c'mon, if they really wanted GHSP 2, they could of made it work. 
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@Richa:

Right you are!

@Faria:

I know!
When she said that I felt like she was saying, "Sorry I can't give you Harry Potter but why don't you watch Potter puppet pals!"

PS: I love potter puppet pals...so kinda not the right analogy...oh well😆
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Faria should  I edit it buddy. But faria she herself told this and the resons were all showed she lost interest then why she shd say we have to watch that If not GHSP is not  In her hands.Then we will try somewhere else. If we don't suceed then We will watch what we like and before  getting used to a show we will see that it 's PH is not four lions which dosen't know the meaning of professionalism ,It only knows to make money.likewise channel believe me guys I don't watch starplus at all. My mum is a big SP fan but now she watches weekly once on Fridays. so sometimes i will have a look when i  walk through  our sitting room. Many of my friends left SP when tere liye was axed  due to same PH & CH problems.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
My textbox keeps on disappearing :\

@Richa- Don't worry about it now, it wasn't anything too bad but please just refrain yourself. I know it's hard, even I seem to go off topic a lot. 
Guys, unlike the '4lions' page and 'like' the endemol. Share your views on GHSP two here, and hope for the best.
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Richa and Bru And Sam🤗

I saw Dirty Picture!😳
@Mayu- :O the  good girl turned bad 😆How was it Mayu?
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Boogle- I know. I Turned Bad Girlie. Amazing Fim! Vidya Is Superb in the Film! I guess she rocked as an Actress! A Admit I am A Big Fan of her now:)

@Richa- Gayab🤔
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Iam still  here mayu.