Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
LOL don't worry...we have the weirdest weather...rain and heat at the same time๐Ÿ˜•

I am feeling really down...and it was made worse when I saw that the chaskameter is no longer on the MF page...

nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok can somebody give the link to the promo post, I can't find it.

But I want to read it, please ๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by nirvanica15 - 12 years ago
@Nirvanica:

Here is the link...enjoy!๐Ÿ˜†

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2421839

nida6 thumbnail
superb  love u all๐Ÿค—
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

@Nirvanica:

Here is the link...enjoy!๐Ÿ˜†

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2421839

Thank you so much
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Just read the WU of what gul said about the season 2
one thing is clear that it as gul who destroyed the core essence of geet & she planned it in a systematic way first she made dev a saint then the holi fiasco then amrisar track for three months then she fired all the endemol employees from geet team ever since then PH values of geet has gone down so don't take these words of gul seriously & continue with the fight of season 2 we need to target starIndia & endemol who are interested in geet whith this we can even get the old writers back who were fired by four lions
swati pandey & vincent franklin were not allowed to show the original story of maneet so now if we get a season 2 they should write the story so that they can show us the vision they had for maneet
so kep the fight on
@Nirvanica: Its okay๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Bru: Hi!

@Priya:

The worst part was that she told us to watch the copy show (which she admitted was a copy!) as a substitute. Doesn't she have any idea why we watch Geet? Its not that we want a copy or a weak substitute...we want our Maneet!
TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 seriously does gul  believe that was a perfect ending and on top wants us to watch her copy show... this is the limit... we are interested in maaneet and to compare it with the others what a shame... hope endemol shows more positive signs for season 2...

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

@Nirvanica: Its okay๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Bru: Hi!

@Priya:

The worst part was that she told us to watch the copy show (which she admitted was a copy!) as a substitute. Doesn't she have any idea why we watch Geet? Its not that we want a copy or a weak substitute...we want our Maneet!

Forget about her lets make her eat her own words we will not give up on season 2 & tell me did we actually expect her to plan a season 2 the answer is no it is endemol who is eager to start a season 2 some call there recieved a positive response they said that season 2 is being discussed & once gurmeet is free things ill be decided as gurmeet will be shooting for another punjabi movie so we have to keep the pressure on starIndia e can't give up like this even the leads themselves said that they would love to work together if they get a good offer
but I hope that endemol gets swati pandey & vincent franklin plus the old creatives back who had a vision for maneet in season 2
geetfangeet thumbnail
R u guys requesting for season 2 to that 4copycats ph ! Its better to try near endemol only