# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
@ An,Caco,Pallo,Jhan,jaya,minni,shreya.shrads,pooja,faria,richa,anuj,nirvi,mila,sia,deeps,anshu,vini,pennu,shonu,tulip,yogi,geet,n irvi,sam, Preet n all

HiiiπŸ€—

@ Old devils

I dono y u ppl stopped cmng to Den😭, hope u ppl partcipate in Gurti new show aandolan πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ Richa
 oho thats too good DC TV Guide very famous hope we get Gurti news in dat news paper❀️

@ Preet

u changed ur name 😲 so  many ppl changing to gurtii after CM , u also ❀️

Moi want my gurti & adi sir back 😭😭

shona.. she lft.. btw where is Jyo maaa.. she doesnt seem to get my msgs.. alwys hav truble contacting her :(
Purple Raspberry: Vini never asked for one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Jyoti also never asked for a name πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nirvanica: Enjoy ... will try though I am no longer active on IF. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Bye Faria: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by shonuu

@An,, you actually made the list of who is who in An's world ? πŸ˜­

Yes me did but someone PMed me the list ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Enjoy ... will catch-up with you tomorrow. Humsafar Day, you see πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Final Adios ... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
@ Shonu

ur LINGERIE word πŸ˜†se yaad aayi  BTW Geet also wore LINGERI na after that wt both did just sat on Bed na ya uar kuch kiya PH socha hoga ghaas phoos scene ke liye LINGERI Karida πŸ˜†
@anjali Y'day one man i think he is some marketing manager I asked him about An article about Gurti and reason for season -@ he said ok .but i want A good write up . i can ask my mom but she dosen't watch regularly and i want some good words. My english is a general usage english. I want some one good for that job. Iwill ask sam.
WW.. i ill make sure.. they ill the nxt tim they see u.. :P
@Pennu: Thanks so much for the ya explanation. But instead of saving me the trouble of watching the video you have now made me too curious to hear it! πŸ˜‰

@Richa: Write up about what?
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
@Samana
Dont tell me you havent watched it till now...
I know Shivu hasn't as she things its too heartbreaking t watch it