# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Nish: Me is a PENGUIN ... πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Hello Denizens πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,

Its been a long time since I visited the den as real life has become real hectic...But I haven't stopped with MSK's favorite hobby...arre stalking...πŸ˜†...

I have been stalking on and off for the past one week...but did not have the heart or words to post anything about the ending of my most favorite show...It only sank in half an hour back when I switched on the TV at 9-30 out of habit to watch Geet and there was no Geet...and that's when it struck me that the beautiful journey of Maan and Geet has ended...and my favorite characters on television have really finally bit adieu to all of us ...And that's when I felt lost and knew that the only way to find my way is to visit the Devil's Den...Cause Come rain or shine, the devils can always make you feel better...😊

My journey with devil's den started with stalking...when I used to stalk and read the posts of Jyo, Arwen, Geetu, Opti, Caco, An, Anvi, Jhan, Jaya, Pooja, Anj, Shreya (mchopra), Gouri, Shonu, Nadia, Adits, Geets, Minnie.reet, Zee, Ashu (my soulie), Anuja, Parm, Vini(Blueberry), Swati, Saj, Anshu, Shifa (Gooseberry), Marsh, Ann.A, Nabiha, Ayesha, Bri, Shrads, Pallu, Anu, Resmi, Praju, Suj, Smita, Tanu  and many more ...who were there from the initial days...At that time only a few people used to write about symbolism...the den was more of a fun place where people used to hang out to rip and dissect each and every scene of GHSP...and turn it into a laugh-riot...I used to stalk, read and laugh at all the fun comments posted by these stalwarts of the den...πŸ˜†...And also the pairings that used to happen here...🀣

Then one day...I gathered courage and posted for the first time in the den...I think it was the epi when MSK fills Geet's Maang with his Blood...And I was welcomed with open arms...by one and all ...they treated me as if I was an oldie of the den and made me part of their conversations...It is this fun and friendly atmosphere of the den that made it my second home where we were all one big happy family even though we stayed in various parts of the world...What I found even more interesting was that Den was home to one of the most intelligent set of TV-Viewing women...They were very smart and had a mind-blowing sense of humour...And their tongue-in-cheek comments and posts were an absolute delight to read...Then I made some new friends like Opti, Mali, Usha, Medha, Geeks, Priti, Deeps, Arwenish, Neha, Shreya, Preeto, Khushboo, Faria and many others (sorry if I forgot to mention anyone)...

I used to love reading Jyo and Geetu's takes full of symbolism, Suj's Live updates in den,  Caco's TSDs, Ashu and Adits emo analysis, Shonu's Oh Ess', Opti's in-depth character analysis, Medha's extremely humorous tongue-in-cheek comments and later her fantabulous analysis, Geeks mast poems, Priti's excellent takes and Geeks, Deeps, Usha and Neha's hilarious comments...I loved the dissections and the inanity of some of the analysis that we used to do like the fake horse, fake apple and MSk's pavitrata...πŸ˜†...Daku An's sword chopping everyone in her way and her wait for Vicky the elusive third brother of Maan who arrived with a sex change as NES...πŸ˜†...Jyo's emo atyachar and the subsequent flooding of den...πŸ˜†...My banter with Saj regarding Sunmeera's relation to Maan ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...It all seems like yesterday ...😍...These are memories that I will cherish throughout my life and will remember fondly for time immemorial...

Thank you Devil's Den for being a part of my life...πŸ€—...You rock...and there will never be anything like you ever again...atleast not for me...You are the One and Only...πŸ€—πŸ€—!!!

And Thank You GHSP for introducing me to this unique bunch of people...
πŸ€—

Lotsa Love,
Kavita
Edited by panchjun5 - 12 years ago
ok so celebrating that Geet ended? 🀣 all good things ( even though it wasn't good since the time i stopped watching🀣) come to an end!!

but yea this place is where i got the most awesomest people as friends and for a lifetime...always be thankful to the Den πŸ€—
Originally posted by mi7chimes

Pooja.. hugs to u too.. πŸ€—

ok shud i write my two cents?? lik is it a must??  🀣 🀣 🀣

Sadly i dint know what to say so said senti stuff hi mar deti hoon ab kuch to kehna tha naπŸ˜†
@arwenish...heyaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

mom is doing fine. thanx for inquiring😊
@Mila- Hello, question if you have not left, are you Bengali? Now if you're not, I just embarrassed my self. O ma go, just sounds Bengali (Bangladeshi, I've never heard an Indian Bengali person say it) πŸ€£

@Nish- Hi and bye πŸ€— Brothers can be  a pain πŸ˜† I know mine are πŸ˜†

@Res (I'm guessing this is your name) Hello! I've seen you here and there but I believe we've never communicated. Greetings *waves*
Ok, Vicky the real hero...
He definitely must be a super hero, as he is invisible🀣

And what is Caco ID's, looks like she is hear, heard a lot abt her diaries...
@poo...heyaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@kavi...heya
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@res...still lazyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so ur better half must be the poor guyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
@Nish! u shudnt mind the little Penguin here,. she is in a habbit of keeping her personal matters under cover! very very SECRETIVE!  🀣
ohh freak i didnt check this only!!
omg..i'll just be back,...