Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Devils Updated my Take on you Guys!😳Pg 1 and 3:)

Jyo Mumma if we are continue with the Den we can Include Samana's Idea and start the Maaneet Magic all over again with the First Maaneet scenes! And then Continue in Order:)

Aww, the sinking feeling you get when you search the GF for the LU and you realise there isn't one :(

For some reason the TV guide shows movies on SO until Monday and then repeats of shows! What if LifeNotOk is launching later for us? I hope so! That way I can watch GHSP. 
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Devils🤗

Thanks Jyoti for opening this den specially for the devils👏👏👏. Thanks live2laugh I know everyone calls u Jhan. I loved your takes whenever I got the chance to read them😳. I joined the den quite late. But u guys made me feel at home from the beginning. A special thanks to Jyo who treats each general member either new or old with respect n love. Jyo take a bow from mila👍🏼. Though I joined late but I really had a blast here. Here I could express my feelings fully without any restrictions. The devil inside me was unlashed n there was no looking back😈. Here I made many new friends, discussed about the show, shared their views n ideas n they also listened to me too😳😆. When ever I felt down or low in real life the den gave me security, peace n happiness. It acted kinda like MSK for me if I CONsider myself as Geeth🤣. In the den I could n can unveil the hilarious or naughty side of me which in real world is a secret😉😛. I had a wonderful time analyzing the epis, making fun of MSK/GC's Inglish, my Maan naming sessions those who r familiar with my post know what I am talking about😆, drooling at MSKGC, drooling at Geet/DD, my Adi-Maan pavitra rishta jokes or jokes about Mrs. Savitri Khurana's Lover i.e. Nakul🤣. I couldn't come to the den regularly  when I became a devil but I remember when we were fighting for better clothes for Geet in one of my post I compared her dresses to tents n wrote tent dresses afterwards when  I came to the den a few days later I was greatly surprised n honoured to see everyone was using the word tent to refer her dresses🤣. Anyone can use that word its not patented the den is user friendly😉. I made some really good friends here like jyoti, Samana, Lily, Z, Richa, Sia, Priya, brunda, mali my soul sister, Faria, Shreya, shali n so many forgive me guys if I miss out anyone. GHSP has been a wonderful experience of my life as I am a serial mocker rather than a serial watcher. It changed my POV about Indian soaps. What can I say about devils den? I enjoyed every moment of being a member. Once a devil always a devil proud n honoured to be a devil😈.The den will continue n we will fight for GHSP season2. THE DEN ROCKS👍🏼!

Edited by mila1 - 12 years ago
-Mayu- thumbnail
Jyo Mumma and Others I hate you Guys😭😡

You dont even Like my Posts on PG 3:(
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mayu-

Jyo Mumma and Others I hate you Guys😭😡

You dont even Like my Posts on PG 3:(

mila puts her specs to read it🤓
-Mayu- thumbnail
@Mila- Thanks! Go read and tell me hows it?😳

@All- Do you want another OS of Maaneet Post the Baby? With Dadima?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Mayu:I liked your post abhi re after u updated it full ...and loved to read your journey in the den and how u became active here 😳

@All:Loved reading all your journeys whoever has updated ...well if we all remain together in this Den ..I m sure this place will never come to end and we will rock it in the coming weeks too discussing old epis 😳...

In fact when we got crap epis ,that time also we kept den alive with either cribbing 😆 or discussing old epis 😛,..we can do the same even now ..either discuss hallabol or crib about channel and PH 😆 or we can discuss old epis of Geet 😳
OMG the new Mahi tune <3 <3 
TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was around sep 2010 that i came to know about devils den. since i dont watch tv during ramzan i was catching up with my missed geet episode when i accidently visited if and since i like to read, i started reading different forum topic related to geet...i had no idea what devils den means and in my ignorance i thought it relates to dev so i avoided though den used to be the first main forum topic. later one day i decided to read whats in den that it has so many viewers and once i entered den and read the analysis there was no looking back after that. everyday after geet gets over i check what devils den members have to say about the episode. the show geet was more enjoyable with all the analysis and discussions that take place. i started stalking den morning, afternoon,evening and night. came to know about different love story that den started its own just for fun. how each member discussed so freely and shared so much with each other was just amazing.

because of den i started watching sbs and sbb and used to read the bottom line every day just to know if geet had any segment and then visit den to see all the dots they join but jyo used to do it in pm mostly so i never got to know them all😭  jyos tokkas never failed to bring stalkers out of stalking and since she ediths her tokkas sometimes and i cant know about it (as i was not a member so cant ask for pm na) i used to wake late at night because jyo usually gave hints at mid night(right jyo). at last in sep 2011 i decided to join if and started to discuss with all devils. i remember mali, sun, opti and few other devils were present and welcomed me with open arms (thank you for your welcomes). mali was the one who gave me my name as tulip (thanks mali) and since i didnt know how to post pictures and all other thing i pm jyo as i was sure she will surely help me and help she did do.thank you jyo for being patience and helping me out and jyo wen you became mode of if i was stalking so couldn congratulate u so belated congrats and let me tell you that you were a great mode this forum ever had..

though i have not interacted with everyone of devils, i know all of you and have admired your analysis and discussion. thank you all for making my day go so enjoyable with your discussion. hope with season 2 we get to know more about each other.

forgot to thank ashu who has thought me how to upload images and also gave permission to use one of her avis.
Edited by TRULYOURS - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Mayu-

@Mila- Thanks! Go read and tell me hows it?😳

@All- Do you want another OS of Maaneet Post the Baby? With Dadima?

Yup yup I want it 😛