Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Initially I used to discuss about the episodes on MaNeet Paradise but then always stalked the Den

When peeps stopped coming to MP, i was in search for a place where i cud express my opinion about the episodes but was always hesitant to post

I have interacted with almost all the Devils but not many remember me coz my interaction is very less

I started doing Live Updates (Without Emos
) for the Devils which I stopped coz I used to miss watching the show at Prime Time since I had gotten really busy with real life

I never missed to read posts in the Den and would always be amazed at the nuances that peeps would mention in their analysis and I would keep wondering about why couldn't I see it
Jyo mentions a term "General Viewer" and I fall in that category

Only after I joined the Den that I understood how you guys noticed such fine things but now me too got Terminator Eyes

Though I may not post in the Den everyday but I do not go to sleep without going through all the Pages

Off lately during the episode, I started to post in the Den using emos and to my surprise everyone enjoyed it

Thanx guys for liking my emos

Den is like a second home to me

Though the void created by the show cannot be filled but as they say the show must go on and Season 2 will be back with a bang

Last but not the least I am thankful to GHSP for acquainting me such wonderfully talented people

Edited by suj01 - 12 years ago
-Trinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello to all my lovely devils..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

It's been wonderful journey for the past 1 year and 8 months of Geet.

I know I am really late here๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.. but without sharing my story ye journey adhura hojata hai..

Last year in March was searching some song that came as a background score in Uttaran and stumbled upon IF. The first post which I read there was a hilarious post from Shonu. I was amazed to see such a hilarious and tongue-n-cheek comment from her, I started visiting the forum only to read her posts which brought a smile on my face.. I created an account in May to interact with them and have fun.. Jyoti and Shonu used to mention about their new sasural which made me curious to explore this new craze they had.

I tuned into star one at 9.30 and saw the most amazing entry I had seen of Maan picking up Geet from lake๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. I was blown with the entry and hooked and there was no looking back ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Saw all the old episodes on YT and waited so badly for the next one.

While searching through the Geet forum, I saw jyoti's post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ in a thread Devil's den โญ๏ธ. The name was itself unique and reading through the posts gave different meaning to my viewing experience.  

There are so many memories attached with the Den. From Parineeta metaphor, all the amazing symbolism talks which made me watch the scenes again from a different prospective, all the Con talks, TSD's, Ms. Taveez , flavor talks, Jyoti's riddles, midnight x-rated talks โ˜บ๏ธ even in CC (chat clubs), pic thesis, all the den paring, oh !! How can I miss the Dostana talks,  Love for brij and his oyee.., dissection of each and every scene and dialog's ,  tabela and Jungle me mangal, rhyming sessions, sameera and maan's past stories.. I can go on and on ๐Ÿ˜†..

I used see Geet and stalk the den only on weekends for past one year..Didn't have access on weekdays ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.. Now from this month real life was back to normal but *sob**sob* Geet got over. I have got such a void feeling thinking about no looking forward to Maanday and life without maaneet..

I would like to thank each and everyone for making this thread and this journey so memorable and I would also thank all the people behind Geet.. Love you GC ๐Ÿ‘ and DD ๐Ÿ‘ from the bottom of my heart for breathing life into Maaneet..

A special hug to Jyoti for carrying forward everything even when the show hit rock bottom..

Samana really liked your idea of discussing the episodes from start. I would like to join you all and get back on all the missed fun and keep the forum rocking๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Edited by yash21 - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Arushi I lubb too.U ,Sam,jyo, MIla ,Z,shivi,mayu,faria, anuja,arpita ,Jahn aina write such interesting points that makes me stalk in the morning and afternoon hrs too nowadays๐Ÿค—
I lubb preeto inbetwwen songs anu's writeups,pennu's father-inlaw comments,bru's sweet talks in between,๐Ÿค—
ZEE's frank oneliners.๐Ÿค—
Saruu Yougest buddy lubb U๐Ÿค—
Neha Lubb Ur comments๐Ÿค—
Deeps pics๐Ÿค—
Swati Hi I read Ur comments,I don't know U know me or not๐Ÿค—
Anjali tu toh meri telugu tutor hai ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
shonnu's & khush  fun writeups.๐Ÿค—
usha,shaili,pixie ,awerinish are rare to the den since I came. But they give intresting comments feels good to know they were part of this den.๐Ÿค—
Nirvi's & sia sensible comments  about the episodes.๐Ÿค—
How can I forget emo queen suj.๐Ÿค—
Yesterday It was nice to meet vivacious girl aka gouri๐Ÿค—
Today I met shreya,It was nice having shared Few comments๐Ÿค—
Iam very eagerly waiting to meet many more old members If they are here on this last official day of den๐Ÿค—
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Devils
๐Ÿค—

Edited by mila1 - 12 years ago
Okay, I shan't make this too long because I've been writing very long posts these days, which is so not me ๐Ÿ˜† Shame on you girls for making me un-lazy ๐Ÿ˜† Well I guess if I can't be bothered to write then I am lazy, woohoo!

I'm devastated that GHSP has finally come to an, I've said this from when I first heard the news, I'll miss the devils den far more than the actual show! The den has just become such a  big part of my life, and now I really don't have anything to do to past time. No, I shall not do house work ๐Ÿ˜† My day seems so incomplete without checking the happenings of the den. All the discussions, symbolisms and analyses really give more depth to the episode. Not to mention you guys are damn hilarious! I've never met such humorous girls in my virtual life...not to mention dirty ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† You guys have corrupted my innocence ๐Ÿ˜† Really, you girls (just a few words [?] ago you were guys and now you're grls, sex change ๐Ÿ˜†) can cheer me up no matter how down I am. Even all the cribbing is funny!

I first found the Geet forum when I was on Geet facebook page after days of searching everything about the show mid-feb. I found I-F around march, and I would visit daily to read the written updates. One day when I snooping around the forum and I found the 'Devils Den' and I finally dared to post around april. I was so rude, didn't even say hi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I've met so many wonderful people here, and I'm not even going to write names because I'll surely miss someone. But all of you (old and new) are like my family! Though I joined fairly late,  I have got to meet most of the Devils here and there from time to time. I want to give a speciaaalll thank you to Jyo, for being a super Geetian and keeping this thread alive. WE ALL LOVE YOU JYO! Also like to thank everyone who's at least posted here once and lastly I'd like to thank myself for posting (or should I say spamming) everyday ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† That reminds me thank you all for teaching me the art of spamming ๐Ÿ˜†

P.S You guys can't get rid me that easily! I'll always stick ...like glue...or those rat mats ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

P.P.S I know this was supposed to be a short post, you guys really are a bad influence on me, my laziness is wearing off ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Boogleton.Schiz - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Devils come share your experiences plsss...if we need den to continue..its important to keep it active๐Ÿ˜ณ..or else i need to think whether to continue it next week or not ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys i have to take dadi to Hospital so can not be here today...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thank You so much Devils for being my only friends since last 6-7 months...๐Ÿค—

I was selfish i will admit...one reason i never wanted GHSP to end so that I never loose all of you and get alone again in real world......Never Leave me devils...๐Ÿค—

I thank this place the most for Giving a chance to put my Corrupted Brains into some use...๐Ÿคฃ...thanks for making me the "Thesis Queen" over here ...๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿคฃ...and also admiring my writing talent...๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคฃ
OK enough...Let's hope we get GurTi soon in a new show so i can again utilize my Psycho powers in observing and writing...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Once a Devil always a Devil...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I...errr... We simply Rockkk...๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by CraziestGurtian - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Khush...to keep the den active from now onwards you should do a thesis on all the precious pictures we have got in the last 18month...๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

PS...I hope your granny is ok and its nothing serious...๐Ÿ˜Š
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Devils๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Okay what do I say about this Place that's Virtually my Home for almost 4 months!๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณI am A Duffer who found out so Late about this Place๐Ÿคช

I salute the Spirit of the Devils who have kept the Den so Alive when the Serial was going through its Highs and Lows!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Its Because of you that Den is So Special to ME!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I was a Silent stalker of the Den and I used to Read the Writeups Chori Chori without Appreciating Anyone๐Ÿ˜† And I was Busy on the DMG Forum fighting for Siddhima!๐Ÿ˜ณ

And then that One KH sequence on Maaneet made me their Instant Fan! And I would come here but I was so totally Absorbed in DMG that I didnt Open any posts or Came in the Den! Thanks a Ton for all the Members who Welcomed me in the Forum and Actually Boosted my Confidence when they replied on my posts and Liked them and Liked my OS/FF! 

BTW Anyone interested to read my first post on forum; here it goes!

And then I was a Regular here and Posted many posts but I always felt a Bit of the Ground as no one seemed to connect with me or my Symbolism takes! I was Disappointed๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญAnd then I stopped penning down stuff. I just came here for the sake of it and roamed on B2B/CD And the DD AT and the DD FC!

And then evening I was roaming and Finally I decided to enter the Den and found the Confidence to Post my Symbolism Take!๐Ÿ˜ณAnd thats how I came here and thats my Entry into the Much Loved Devils Den! Thanks for the Appreciation and the Acknowledgment!๐Ÿค—

I remember Ash; Jhan; Priti; Jyo; Shivi; Anuja; Dimpu; Tanu; Deeps; Killer; as the Regulars'; Dont kill me If I forget anyone!๐Ÿ˜ณ

And then they Disappeared for a while๐Ÿ˜ฒ; while the New ones took the Charge! ๐Ÿ˜ณAnd I must say that though we the New ones were Making sure that the Den is the BEST Place; the Void you Guys left was irreplaceable!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The New ones that I interact with daily; Faria; Richa; Sia; Anuja; Dimps; Deeps; Z; Zeenews; Killer; and Many more; Its been a Great Pleasure to have been Fighting and Laughing with you Guys!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Miss Ash and Her Wonderful Creations๐Ÿ˜ญMiss the Idiot Tanu๐Ÿ˜ญAnd Hope Devils Missed me when I didnt reserve๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thanks a Ton to Jyo Mumma for making a Part of the DEVILS Family and letting me call you Mumma

I wish all the Devils All the Best for their Future! And I hope to continue to see your Pyaara Thobda atleast once in a week!

For those who Stay in India; do share your Contact Numbers as it makes Easy for us to communicate!~๐Ÿ˜ณ

Gosh I dont know how I wrote so much ๐ŸคฃBut I guess your Pyaar made me write so much!๐Ÿ˜ณ

The Den rocks and the Devils Rock Bigger and Better๐Ÿ˜Ž

And we are here to Fight for a Season 2!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love,
Mayuuu
Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I guess.. I m one of Devils..who joined d DEN.. most recently... towards d end...๐Ÿ˜Š

Initially.. It was me n my elder sis.. who watched GHSP together..
n I use to question her... Do u think..there r ppl so crazy like us over GHSP????

Man.. I was in for a BIG,BIG surprise... when I discovered IF.. even a BIGGER SHOCK when I saw DD...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I wld say...Den is a wonderful place.. with some healthy discussions,many amazing analysis,some naughty n very  naughty views by many...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I m so happy that even it is for such a small time.. I was part of this Den...
I m sad that I cud not get acquainted to many of them... but I m glad.. that I was able to read, talk,share to few of them in  these days... 

Thank U all...all... the DEVILS...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S : MY most amazing n memorable time was when I was a part of  CHADDILICIOUS DEN...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†