India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is La actually leaving OR NOT? (Page 3)

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
She is moving. That is was many article says..

Seattleite Senior Member
Seattleite
Seattleite

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
The reason anjali is reacting so much because she is feeling bad for khushi and la is now in the same boat because of her own brother... so as a big sis she is genuinely feeling bad for La... but La will indulge and take off for sure... in the momemt anjali will slip about khushi's broken engagement... And about ASR's concern for La...common he gave her such a hard time and played with her emotionally (ofcourse unknowingly) ...now he realized his mistake and dont you think La deserves at least this much concern from ASR... It is this friendly concern from him that this betrayed girl truly deserves I feel...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Modal_babyAsh95

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Trina, a while ago you had written a post saying that ASR-LA engagement would happen. At that time I had posted my reply saying that Khushi will break the engagement with Shyam after she comes to know the truth, subsequently ASR will break his too. But ASR did not break it with LA coz of Khushi, he broke the engagement coz he doesn't love LA. If Monday cry baby Anji does drama do you think ASR is going to be swayed,even if ASR keeps quiet, LA will not agree., she has the self respect and also the CVs have decided to end her role in a positive way.What the CVs want to do with her role in the future is yet to be seen. We all don't want her to turn negative.
Anyway coming to the point, according to the articles from diff. Sources, LA is leaving. But will Arnav and Khushi get engaged and subsequently marry or they will remain single and their love story will start ,we will have to wait for that. This is a daily soap so you have to have lot of patience, I did not like today's episode, but I am  not going to give up. I know the CVs will not disappoint us by breaking the lead pair.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95sbk2

AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Katzie..NaDz.

aNJALI IS bIGG tROUBLE!!...
Hum AISA kABHI hONEY NAHI DENGE...Angry...wats wrong wid Her...somebody giv her pooja Thaali...n send her to Ashram Plzz...I cant tolerate This Cry Baby

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AshRun

Sunshine25 Senior Member
Sunshine25
Sunshine25

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
She is leaving. there was few articles actually one of them is TT article said that ninjii and anji going to be angry with asr and la is going to step in and tell them she agree's with asr and she doesn't want to be engaged either and also on IF article they contacted her and she said yes she is leaving and she doesn't now if she is coming back and IF article added that she will come back is vamp. so be happy she is leaving and believe me she has to leave if she doesn't the TRP's gonna fall and the maker of the show they will not take that chance.
nikkiapril Groupbie
nikkiapril
nikkiapril

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I think she is definitely leaving b'coz the precap showed arnav talking to his family but if you read the article below it says - the family is upset with arnav and lavanya handles the situation - so its definitely exit for lavanya
"A source says - Since it is Akash and Payal's engagement going, Lavanya has asked Arnav to wait till the ceremony is over to declare their break-up to the family.Arnav tells the whole family about their break-up after which Naani will be completely upset with him. Lavanya handles the situation there and will console the whole family.She also asks Khushi to take care of Arnav."
Sunshine25 Senior Member
Sunshine25
Sunshine25

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikkiapril

I think she is definitely leaving b'coz the precap showed arnav talking to his family but if you read the article below it says - the family is upset with arnav and lavanya handles the situation - so its definitely exit for lavanya
"A source says - Since it is Akash and Payal's engagement going, Lavanya has asked Arnav to wait till the ceremony is over to declare their break-up to the family.Arnav tells the whole family about their break-up after which Naani will be completely upset with him. Lavanya handles the situation there and will console the whole family.She also asks Khushi to take care of Arnav."
@ bold red
Does that mean they are going to be engaged I know LA is going to find out that asr has feeling for khushi but wouldn't khushi be like why are you telling me this you need to tell his sister. I thing I see an engagement in the way people and I mean very soon.

Edited by Sunshine25 - 16 December 2011 at 7:04pm

nikkiapril

nikkiapril Groupbie
nikkiapril
nikkiapril

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
@sunshine25 : yup i see an engagement round the corner too. but i wonder how its gonna happen. maybe not next week but maybe just before payash wedding for the reasons as being discussed in the forum - snake's truth out before arnav. i doubt if the family would know of the truth though.  

Sunshine25

Go to top