Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
She is leaving. there was few articles actually one of them is TT article said that ninjii and anji going to be angry with asr and la is going to step in and tell them she agree's with asr and she doesn't want to be engaged either and also on IF article they contacted her and she said yes she is leaving and she doesn't now if she is coming back and IF article added that she will come back is vamp. so be happy she is leaving and believe me she has to leave if she doesn't the TRP's gonna fall and the maker of the show they will not take that chance.
nikkiapril thumbnail
I think she is definitely leaving b'coz the precap showed arnav talking to his family but if you read the article below it says - the family is upset with arnav and lavanya handles the situation - so its definitely exit for lavanya
"A source says - Since it is Akash and Payal's engagement going, Lavanya has asked Arnav to wait till the ceremony is over to declare their break-up to the family.Arnav tells the whole family about their break-up after which Naani will be completely upset with him. Lavanya handles the situation there and will console the whole family.She also asks Khushi to take care of Arnav."
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiapril

I think she is definitely leaving b'coz the precap showed arnav talking to his family but if you read the article below it says - the family is upset with arnav and lavanya handles the situation - so its definitely exit for lavanya

"A source says - Since it is Akash and Payal's engagement going, Lavanya has asked Arnav to wait till the ceremony is over to declare their break-up to the family.Arnav tells the whole family about their break-up after which Naani will be completely upset with him. Lavanya handles the situation there and will console the whole family.She also asks Khushi to take care of Arnav."

@ bold red
Does that mean they are going to be engaged I know LA is going to find out that asr has feeling for khushi but wouldn't khushi be like why are you telling me this you need to tell his sister. I thing I see an engagement in the way people and I mean very soon.
Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago
nikkiapril thumbnail
@sunshine25 : yup i see an engagement round the corner too. but i wonder how its gonna happen. maybe not next week but maybe just before payash wedding for the reasons as being discussed in the forum - snake's truth out before arnav. i doubt if the family would know of the truth though.  
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lavanya will leave show for now as its the end of her track...but may return to take revenge..

that news was on india forum..