Is La actually leaving OR NOT? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Ok I am off! this show sucks now!

la jaao na plz!
i think la is the one who will convince all the family members! in the precap la wasnt seen in the room! i guess when anjali will start her emotional blackmail and her blah blah blah la will come and explain everything to her..i dont think the engagement is taking place..chill guys :D
In the article about la leaving it said nani will be angry with Arnav but la will make the family understand.
Originally posted by trina2010

Thanx. a lot. I hope they give us another confirmation about ANJALI leaving. I cant stand that GOOD FOR NOTHING water tank,😡

I agree. She is become increasingly annoying...
dont curse her yaar...bechari ...i know she is a dumbo but i think she is the one who wil spill the beans and lay a path to ArShi engmt..atleast  iam hoping so
 If Lavanya STILL doesn't leave then it will be one of the true defining features of a DRAG episode. They already broke up once and the whole thing took up 2 emotional episodes. If she stays then they'll obviously break up AGAIN for Khushi to get with him.To avoid all this misery,its better for her to leave because she wont contribute to the story. It think a 4 month LA -training program was MORE than enough.They need to start a fresh track now. I'm bored 😆 Just an opinion,No offense intended to Sana Khan or La's fans . 😊 
She is moving. That is was many article says..
The reason anjali is reacting so much because she is feeling bad for khushi and la is now in the same boat because of her own brother... so as a big sis she is genuinely feeling bad for La... but La will indulge and take off for sure... in the momemt anjali will slip about khushi's broken engagement... And about ASR's concern for La...common he gave her such a hard time and played with her emotionally (ofcourse unknowingly) ...now he realized his mistake and dont you think La deserves at least this much concern from ASR... It is this friendly concern from him that this betrayed girl truly deserves I feel...
Trina, a while ago you had written a post saying that ASR-LA engagement would happen. At that time I had posted my reply saying that Khushi will break the engagement with Shyam after she comes to know the truth, subsequently ASR will break his too. But ASR did not break it with LA coz of Khushi, he broke the engagement coz he doesn't love LA. If Monday cry baby Anji does drama do you think ASR is going to be swayed,even if ASR keeps quiet, LA will not agree., she has the self respect and also the CVs have decided to end her role in a positive way.What the CVs want to do with her role in the future is yet to be seen. We all don't want her to turn negative.
Anyway coming to the point, according to the articles from diff. Sources, LA is leaving. But will Arnav and Khushi get engaged and subsequently marry or they will remain single and their love story will start ,we will have to wait for that. This is a daily soap so you have to have lot of patience, I did not like today's episode, but I am  not going to give up. I know the CVs will not disappoint us by breaking the lead pair.

Originally posted by .Katzie..NaDz.

aNJALI IS bIGG tROUBLE!!...
Hum AISA kABHI hONEY NAHI DENGE...😡...wats wrong wid Her...somebody giv her pooja Thaali...n send her to Ashram Plzz...I cant tolerate This Cry Baby

🤣🤣🤣