Is La actually leaving OR NOT?

Posted: 12 years ago
I dont think LA is leaving. ANJI THE STUPID DUMBO is interfering now.😡I want her OUT honestly. She is such a waste of time nowadays. Can I kill her please.She is a stupid.good for nothing person and has no value in IPK except creating trouble for everybody.😡
La ASR engagement JUST might happen BUT then what about the news where it said La is leaving for good.😭
Edited by trina2010 - 12 years ago

even i am worried...this is what i was dreading...if the engagement happens...then m off the show...already this ASR-LA concern is killing me...can't watch them getting engaged...
aNJALI IS bIGG tROUBLE!!...
Hum AISA kABHI hONEY NAHI DENGE...😡...wats wrong wid Her...somebody giv her pooja Thaali...n send her to Ashram Plzz...I cant tolerate This Cry Baby
Edited by .Katzie..NaDz. - 12 years ago
🤣 Man you hate that anjali so much!
Well i think you do have some plans to murder her. 
yes, she is. It is on official star plus site. They are just concentrating on her leaving. I think next week will be fun. Have patience ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by GayuArnav

🤣 Man you hate that anjali so much!
Well i think you do have some plans to murder her. 
I dont. I am going to quit IPK thats all.😡
Originally posted by bidz

yes, she is. It is on official star plus site. They are just concentrating on her leaving. I think next week will be fun. Have patience ðŸ˜Š
Official star plus site. Please give me the link. I saw ASR made a decision BUT not actually LA leaving for good.
Trina..der is article by SP dat la is leavin.
http://starplus.startv.in/show/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-lavanya-is-heartbroken/news124_2709.aspx
Originally posted by bidz

http://starplus.startv.in/show/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-lavanya-is-heartbroken/news124_2709.aspx
Thanx. a lot. I hope they give us another confirmation about ANJALI leaving. I cant stand that GOOD FOR NOTHING water tank,😡