khushis gift to La wasnt thoughtful

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
 I feltkhushis gift to La wasnt thoughtful did anyone else think so?
??? 
did not understend your question sorry
instead of giving ancheap artificial earring she could have given La something hand made or a pic of asr and la with hand made framing.. still guessing though what she gave to ASR
I think Kushi knows Lavanya likes to dress up and look beautiful. She gave her want she could afford. I don't know why it is not thoughtful. You should look into the heart of the person who gave the gift. I think Kushi gave the gift with all sincerity.

Anu
Originally posted by anurao.66

I think Kushi knows Lavanya likes to dress up and look beautiful. She gave her want she could afford. I don't know why it is not thoughtful. You should look into the heart of the person who gave the gift. I think Kushi gave the gift with all sincerity.

Anu

bang on...
Well Lavanya has changed a lot . It take a lot more to change dramaticallyfor someone u love accepting him and his family and then adjusting.. I think she is much more than just a makeup and dress up. We arent giving her enuff credit. 
AS la said tht it is more expensive and valuable then any gold because its given from heart money is not everything dear!! see the intention not how valuable or cheap the thing is ðŸ˜Š