Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The TT pics were much better than the episode.
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Krish--

i am too shocked after watching today's epi.. the whole week was crap.. didnt expect that from the cvs..

when Gupta family came in, i thought ASR will come down with La and there will be a rabba ve moment.. it did not happen..

When KKG opened the door, atleast then i thought there will be rabba ve.. nothing happened.. both did not even look like they cared.. ASR looked uncomfortable only because she was wishing him for an engagement which is not happening .. and he didnt feel bad that she was wishing him and saying she was happy.. πŸ˜‘  KKG's response in this scene also, i did not like.. 

precap - anjali emotional athyachar??? cant take it please.. 

now we know Monday epi also will be crying and crap.. 

so true...i thought he would hav stared at her for some time and a rabba ve moment...gosh he dint even give her  a secong glance...i think he just loves red on her...πŸ˜‰
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Keshriya

The TT pics were much better than the episode.

THIS is SO true.
..Apz.. thumbnail
YUP IT WAS A DISGUSTING EP..hey i disagree with u guys on this...!how can we expect arnav to go on rbba ve-ing khushi when hes feeling guilty that he broke another girls heart,a girl who changed herself for him...just because he did not look at khushi intensly does not mean that he did not like her look...he must have appreciated it in his mind...but definitely IT WAS NOT THE RIGHT TIME FOR ARNAV TO HAVE INTENSE EYELOCKS WITH KHUSHI...ADMIRE HER NEW HAIRSTYLE N CHARMING DRESS!!!!IT WAS HIS ENGAGEMENT DAY,HE BROKE UP THAT,FAMILY YET TO KNOW IT,HE HAS BROKEN A GIRLS HEART...N WE EXPECT HIM TO DO SOME RABBA VE SCENES WITH KHUSHI??πŸ€”
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: aparnam

YUP IT WAS A DISGUSTING EP..hey i disagree with u guys on this...!how can we expect arnav to go on rbba ve-ing khushi when hes feeling guilty that he broke another girls heart,a girl who changed herself for him...just because he did not look at khushi intensly does not mean that he did not like her look...he must have appreciated it in his mind...but definitely IT WAS NOT THE RIGHT TIME FOR ARNAV TO HAVE INTENSE EYELOCKS WITH KHUSHI...ADMIRE HER NEW HAIRSTYLE N CHARMING DRESS!!!!IT WAS HIS ENGAGEMENT DAY,HE BROKE UP THAT,FAMILY YET TO KNOW IT,HE HAS BROKEN A GIRLS HEART...N WE EXPECT HIM TO DO SOME RABBA VE SCENES WITH KHUSHI??πŸ€”

yeah! i agree with ya!
arpitag12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
One word for today's episode...bland..
I am surprised..ASR did not even bat an eyelid..seeing Khusi in front of him..looking so ravishing..(Rabba Ve moment miss ..)..even the way Khusi gave all those maahan dialogues...left a flat taste..
whats happening to the chemistry yaar???
I just can't digest this sugary..'coated with sorry'.. ASR..SEEMS LIKE AN OVERNIGHT METAMORPHOSISπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜ƒ
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ufff...i'm feeling so good after reading all these posts...you've all given vent to my feelings. I can't believe I watched such a pathetic episode...what a waste.And what was that Arshi scene all about...I couldn't recognise Arnav and Khushi in that scene. They didn't seem like themselves, they were some strange characters!!!!!
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Angad_Diwani

U know u r sooo rite ... Insult it was ... in fact a major sin if u ask me... He obsessed over her things ... the pearls, the payal & now that he  needs to progress, in fact now that he NEEDs to stop breathing without her in his life, he seems to not only Fail to notice the siren's hair ,but (to add insult to injury) also sickenly seems to get a lump in his throat  and keeps on repeating his litany of ' Im Sorry'  'Im sorry' to that Stick Insect La... 

Dats  like a WAR CRY to save the lead pair from self-annhilation ...πŸ˜•  
But do the Cvs care???? 

There was a time when u could actually cut the undercurrents b/w these 2 wid a knife... now its turning into a big yawn fest ...ASR comes ASR Goes,  Khushi Comes Khushi Goes... and we all go around the mulberry bush one more time...wat Crappp...

Kia yaar ... another week I will have to make do wid watching the ol' electrifying scenes ...
Being a die hard ARHIAN ... I am just willing to give it  one more week . Hope that the CV's will shake off their stupidity dust , re-focus on these two and ahem ahem ... get them down to business ...

Ummm... OK. Rant Over πŸ˜³

I fail to understand why La has suddenly become SO important! TO everyone! She is a secondary character! Kill her, I say!
I mean, I like her too. She's become very nice and those dimples are very sweet. But damn, people forget that those transformations are more because of her increasingly genuine friendship with Khushi than her damp as a squid relationship with ASR. Oh, for the love of God, get over her heart break already, ASR!
But as it was Arnav apologizing to La, I'm ready to over look the whole snore fest! And since I too am a diehard ARHIAN, I shall give them another chance to realize the IMPORTANT things in this show!

I want my ASR back. Period.
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

πŸ˜† so tru! I also said what the ... atleast a dozen times. 

Itna gussa aya keh baas... wat a bakwas episode. 

First of all, what got me was that the larki walas were over at the RM instead of the other way round... 

2nd,  it seems as if the CV's have deliberately DE-SEXED the encounters b/w the two main protagonists... where R the undercurrents, where is the sizzle , where is the passion, where is the nervous tension b/w Arnav & Khushi ... they meet like strangers and exchange niceties and then go off screen to give screen space to the others ... arrrghhh! I am so effing pissed off ...😑

At this rate ... they will lose their entire audience ... No arhi ... No Magic ... No Show at No 1... is anyone at 4 lions listening ???????

Puuuhlleeez... give the lead pair their Chemistry & intensity back... 

Did I dream the Diwali poolside sprain & fairy lights scenes? ArHi seem to have forgotten them.
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

you need a boat, it was hell annoying!

It was disgusting, and all that Mami-Bua matter, man! Bua is publicizing the "Nandkishore gang" now!
And Anjali *sign*

Only good part was the chota sa nanha sa ASR ka shot, and then long 48 hours  intezaar for Anjali's atyachar (emotional one)

totally agree...cv's 😑