wow! awesome episode,,,,,felt in heaven! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
LOL...ATLEAST U HAD SO MUCH TO SAY...I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by --Krish--

i am too shocked after watching today's epi.. the whole week was crap.. didnt expect that from the cvs..

when Gupta family came in, i thought ASR will come down with La and there will be a rabba ve moment.. it did not happen..

When KKG opened the door, atleast then i thought there will be rabba ve.. nothing happened.. both did not even look like they cared.. ASR looked uncomfortable only because she was wishing him for an engagement which is not happening .. and he didnt feel bad that she was wishing him and saying she was happy.. ๐Ÿ˜ก  KKG's response in this scene also, i did not like.. 

precap - anjali emotional athyachar??? cant take it please.. 

now we know Monday epi also will be crying and crap.. 

Better off without precap if they want to show crying baby in every precap.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
the chemistry is dying...didn't watch today's epi...just read all your comments...a whole week of crap...seriously? there is a limit to our patience...no more sparks...but it happens to all the soaps...after few months there is nothing left...for this one I was hoping more as it was different and none of the twists have ne resolved yet...things between the leads are going tooo slow
Originally posted by smitar

Totally crappy week!

Sick of La crying, Anjali crying, Khushi on the verge of crying...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Where is Laxmi? I think I will elope with her! Atleast she doesn't cry!๐Ÿ˜†

Please take me with you.
Originally posted by sari.love

"
you r right...even i was shocked...what kind of love this is...i mean b4 ASR was restless thinking all abt KKG but now where that feelings gone...u forget that girl u love n supporting La๐Ÿ˜”...
I confused who is the lead character KKG or La...?๐Ÿ˜’...
CV wht r u doing...we know u r showing ASR character nicely to La coz he felt guilty but is that big thing if u give some rava ve moment in asrhi scene...๐Ÿคข...
I can't sleep lot questions are over my head...
to disappointed ARSHI Scene especially...
my weekend will be terrible..

itni concern from ASR for LA seems story has taken reverse turn...Probably ASR will now think LA is not that bad at least she doesnt make him shouting on others or encourages him for "WHAT THE" moments...so better to go with LA not with Khushi otherwise sari life khushi ko jhelna...no...cant take it anymore...

OR
OR
CVs wants to show ASR's changing side into Arnav...how he feels emotions now...first LA now his Di ..shayad Khushi's turn will be in last...

Originally posted by Shahu

Please take me with you.
Three is definitely a crowd, especially in an elopement this romantic๐Ÿ˜‰. Anyway, let me ask Laxmi if she will lower herself to elope with 2 humans๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Angad_Diwani

๐Ÿ˜† so tru! I also said what the ... atleast a dozen times. 

Itna gussa aya keh baas... wat a bakwas episode. 

First of all, what got me was that the larki walas were over at the RM instead of the other way round... 

2nd,  it seems as if the CV's have deliberately DE-SEXED the encounters b/w the two main protagonists... where R the undercurrents, where is the sizzle , where is the passion, where is the nervous tension b/w Arnav & Khushi ... they meet like strangers and exchange niceties and then go off screen to give screen space to the others ... arrrghhh! I am so effing pissed off ...๐Ÿ˜ก

At this rate ... they will lose their entire audience ... No arhi ... No Magic ... No Show at No 1... is anyone at 4 lions listening ???????

Puuuhlleeez... give the lead pair their Chemistry & intensity back... 

PLEEEASE, Cv's! Yeh pukar sun le!

There was a time, when they didn't even have to TOUCH each other, but just stay in one single frame, and my screen would be on fire! And all that was because of ASR's intense eyes! The WAY he looks at her!
Where the hell did that man go, I ask? I cannot get over the fact that ASR completely ignored Khushi's open hair!!! ITs like an insult!!! On ME!!!! On the audience! Waaah!!! Give me back my ASR, CvS! Or else, I'm cutting you out of my life! Or sending death eaters to hunt you down! GIVE MY ASR BACK TO MEEE!
Originally posted by smitar

Three is definitely a crowd, especially in an elopement this romantic๐Ÿ˜‰. Anyway, let me ask Laxmi if she will lower herself to elope with 2 humans๐Ÿ˜†

I'm sure she'll be happy to get away from the Raizada women, even it means hooking up with two women at once! That too, humans! The poor dear must be all drenched from Anjali's tears! ๐Ÿ˜†
I'm vre dissapointed wid dis wk's episodes of ipkknd...๐Ÿ˜ญ
but I'm alwez vre optimistic abt dis show...
though I'm dreading dis wknd,I can't help but hope d cuming wk hs loads in store 4 us..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by Shahu

... I cannot get over the fact that ASR completely ignored Khushi's open hair!!! ITs like an insult!!! On ME!!!! On the audience! Waaah!!! ...  

U know u r sooo rite ... Insult it was ... in fact a major sin if u ask me... He obsessed over her things ... the pearls, the payal & now that he  needs to progress, in fact now that he NEEDs to stop breathing without her in his life, he seems to not only Fail to notice the siren's hair ,but (to add insult to injury) also sickenly seems to get a lump in his throat  and keeps on repeating his litany of ' Im Sorry'  'Im sorry' to that Stick Insect La... 

Dats  like a WAR CRY to save the lead pair from self-annhilation ...๐Ÿ˜•  
But do the Cvs care???? 

There was a time when u could actually cut the undercurrents b/w these 2 wid a knife... now its turning into a big yawn fest ...ASR comes ASR Goes,  Khushi Comes Khushi Goes... and we all go around the mulberry bush one more time...wat Crappp...

Kia yaar ... another week I will have to make do wid watching the ol' electrifying scenes ...
Being a die hard ARHIAN ... I am just willing to give it  one more week . Hope that the CV's will shake off their stupidity dust , re-focus on these two and ahem ahem ... get them down to business ...

Ummm... OK. Rant Over ๐Ÿ˜ณ