Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
D epi ws annoyin n very very disappointin..worst weekend.
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Oh, thank God I found you.
AGREED! AGREED! AGREED!
Phew!

La needs to stop crying, PRONTO! I tolerate enough tears from Anjali, I just wont be able to tolerate another water works female!

Yes, PLEASE DEar God, hopefully on Monday ASR at least notices that Khushi looks different! Spare her a glance, ASR! What's wrong with you? The woman of your dreams all decked out, and you barely look at her? What the hell happened to the gust of wind, the Rabba Ve, and the intense eye locks!?? What The!
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
"The whole week was just wasted. Why are CVs spoiling everything. And why is ASR acting like he only cares for La and no feelings for Khushi.. I am so so so mad that I can literally feel my bllod boiling. The TRPs are going to sink. Common Cvs you can do it. "
 mommamia,
you r right...even i was shocked...what kind of love this is...i mean b4 ASR was restless thinking all abt KKG but now where that feelings gone...u forget that girl u love n supporting LaπŸ˜”...
I confused who is the lead character KKG or La...?πŸ˜’...
CV wht r u doing...we know u r showing ASR character nicely to La coz he felt guilty but is that big thing if u give some rava ve moment in asrhi scene...🀒...
I can't sleep lot questions are over my head...
to disappointed ARSHI Scene especially...
my weekend will be terrible..

Deeps000 thumbnail
Loved the part

Can somebody kick into the snake's a^^ so that he could have walked a little faster! his slow slithering was getting on my nervves..

I always think the same... It takes longer than any Arhi moments we ever had..:-)'..
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wats wrong wid ASR??...b4 he cud Sense Her presence By Softly blowing wind ...ab Wo saamne Sajh Dhajh k Khadi he...n He'Z nOT fEELING aNYTHING??πŸ€”...is he The same ASR?...I DOUBT!...
N Plzz For God Sake...Anjali KO Koi achhey se ashram bhejdo...I Can't Tolerate This Haddi BTN arhi...
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Totally crappy week!

Sick of La crying, Anjali crying, Khushi on the verge of crying...😭

Where is Laxmi? I think I will elope with her! Atleast she doesn't cry!πŸ˜†

Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with you 10000000000000%
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We have to convince ourselves that cvs are giving us such boring episodes only to make us watch a big dhamakka twists and dhamakka episodes . Hoping for a good monday and an awesome next week! 😊 Lets see how it goes guys. At least we have salam eh isqq sequence next week! πŸ˜
Angad_Diwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahu

on Monday ASR at least notices that Khushi looks different! Spare her a glance, ASR! What's wrong with you? The woman of your dreams all decked out, and you barely look at her? What the hell happened to the gust of wind, the Rabba Ve, and the intense eye locks!?? What The!

πŸ˜† so tru! I also said what the ... atleast a dozen times. 

Itna gussa aya keh baas... wat a bakwas episode. 

First of all, what got me was that the larki walas were over at the RM instead of the other way round... 

2nd,  it seems as if the CV's have deliberately DE-SEXED the encounters b/w the two main protagonists... where R the undercurrents, where is the sizzle , where is the passion, where is the nervous tension b/w Arnav & Khushi ... they meet like strangers and exchange niceties and then go off screen to give screen space to the others ... arrrghhh! I am so effing pissed off ...😑

At this rate ... they will lose their entire audience ... No arhi ... No Magic ... No Show at No 1... is anyone at 4 lions listening ???????

Puuuhlleeez... give the lead pair their Chemistry & intensity back... 

Angad_Diwani thumbnail
At this rate ... I bet that over 99% of the audience will be resigned to say ... Iss Bakwaas ko kya naam doon???πŸ˜•