Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

wow! awesome episode,,,,,felt in heaven!

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Anjali how can u forget all the ingredients for the only thing u r good at with besides crying n praising your snake , thats is ur thaali! u forgot rice! duh! 

Can somebody kick into the snake's a^^ so that he could have walked a little faster! his slow slithering was getting on my nervves

Khuhsi can u avoid snake for God's sake! dont wait for him when he call ur name!

Can somebody give a sedative to mamiji for the rest of the party time so that she can say bye bye n we can enjoy the show!

Buaji, did u come to the party with "aa bail mujhe maar " goal! Wats the need to meddle with ur neice would be mother in law!

Who the hell called Khuhsi when she was talking to ASR! The most waited scene was so short!,, btw ASR, if u were affected by her looks, n forgot to say "THANK U " is the word

Feeling bad for Lavanya,, lady stop crying, its putting me off, already the boring episode is annoying us, ur tears are making me feel low!

ASR , do whatever u r doing , co z nomatter what u do, u just look awesome! 

wich only U had a little praising glances on the pretty girl who came with agift for u, nevertheless, hpefully on Monday!

PRECAP

Anjali plz plz plz ,, there is a pooja in near by temple for husband's looong life, just go there, u r needed, dont emotional blackmail ASR...and stop crying lady for shyam atleast; stop those tears, all the trp's will drown in ur tears!

what guys, am I the only one so annoyed! ARHI? no ARHI for the entire week!

PRECAP too killed, worst weekend ! 

LA-ASR-KHUSHI-JIJI  no complaints!

Edited by community_drive - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
im sure asr will be in lots of praises and eyes set on khushi on monday
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
you need a boat, it was hell annoying!
It was disgusting, and all that Mami-Bua matter, man! Bua is publicizing the "Nandkishore gang" now!
And Anjali *sign*

Only good part was the chota sa nanha sa ASR ka shot, and then long 48 hours  intezaar for Anjali's atyachar (emotional one)
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

let see but for that we have to wait 
The whole week was just wasted. Why are CVs spoiling everything. And why is ASR acting like he only cares for La and no feelings for Khushi.. I am so so so mad that I can literally feel my bllod boiling. The TRPs are going to sink. Common Cvs you can do it. 
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am too shocked after watching today's epi.. the whole week was crap.. didnt expect that from the cvs..

when Gupta family came in, i thought ASR will come down with La and there will be a rabba ve moment.. it did not happen..

When KKG opened the door, atleast then i thought there will be rabba ve.. nothing happened.. both did not even look like they cared.. ASR looked uncomfortable only because she was wishing him for an engagement which is not happening .. and he didnt feel bad that she was wishing him and saying she was happy.. ðŸ˜¡  KKG's response in this scene also, i did not like.. 

precap - anjali emotional athyachar??? cant take it please.. 

now we know Monday epi also will be crying and crap.. 
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
to be frank i ws bit disappntd by , tdys epi.. 4 me d whle wek ws nt dat gud.. bt k,, wtng 4 d cmngs weeks.. hpe so v av , smethng nce , gud to watch 4..
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

i think ASR will be looking at La to see whether she is worried and crying .. and not Khushi ðŸ˜¡
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=community_drive]

Anjali how can u forget all the ingredients for the only thing u r good at with besides crying n praising your snake , thats is ur thaali! u forgot rice! duh! 

Can somebody kick into the snake's a^^ so that he could have walked a little faster! his slow slithering was getting on my nervves

Khuhsi can u avoid snake for God's sake! dont wait for him when he call ur name!

Can somebody give a sedative to mamiji for the rest of the party time so that she can say bye bye n we can enjoy the show!

Buaji, did u come to the party with "aa bail mujhe maar " goal! Wats the need to meddle with ur neice would be mother in law!

Who the hell called Khuhsi when she was talking to ASR! The most waited scene was so short!,, btw ASR, if u were affected by her looks, n forgot to say "THANK U " is the word

Feeling bad for Lavanya,, lady stop crying, its putting me off, already the boring episode is annoying us, ur tears are making me feel low!

ASR , do whatever u r doing , co z nomatter what u do, u just look awesome! 

wich only U had a little praising glances on the pretty girl who came with agift for u, nevertheless, hpefully on Monday!

PRECAP

Anjali plz plz plz ,, there is a pooja in near by temple for husband's looong life, just go there, u r needed, dont emotional blackmail ASR...and stop crying lady for shyam atleast; stop those tears, all the trp's will drown in ur tears!

what guys, am I the only one so annoyed! ARHI? no ARHI for the entire week!

PRECAP too killed, worst weekend ! 

LA-ASR-KHUSHI-JIJI  no complaints!

[/QUOTE
100% true saari mann ki baatein kah di
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hope the cv's don't make hattrick in giving us super boring episodes