Not even a breath catch!!!

Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
What the HELL are the CVs doing?!?!

She looked stunning and he showed no emotions of noticing her at all, I know he has the engagement break-up on his mind but you would think he would at least loose his sences for a moment when he first saw her at his bedroom door looking gorgeous!!!

What the F*** really annoyed with the bloody inconstancies!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Same here. I was like "Really arnav? dont you wanna drool over her?"  ðŸ˜†
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree wid u...totally pissed off wid today's epi...total filler...full on dragging...first wid dat maami-bua stupid talks...n then gift exchanging stuff...he shud have had sum effect naa...khushi looked so gorgeous...😡...yest atleast v had dat 2 mins fone convo...buh today NOTHING !! ðŸ˜¡
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i have been complaining about the same all over the forum in all the posts i have commented..
totally frustuated with this..

come on.. any day when he sees khushi, he stops looks at her a minute and then does whatever he is doing.. but today.. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ he was least affected by her.. didnt even look at her properly.. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ no reaction at all when she was looking different and beautiful.. 

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think he is still pre occupied with La. Once he gets the telling the family out of the way, he will drool to our hearts satisfaction (fingers crossed)
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he wants but cv doesnt let him to do
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Your title says it all.

ASR was SO wayyy off his game tonight!

I was screaming at my TV, "what the hell is wrong with you?" when ASR was doing his oblivious act!!

STupid, idiotic, moron didn't even notice Khushi's open hair!!! Its like he broke MY heart, by not noticing it!
Ever since I saw the pics/interviews of San with her hair open, I had a hundred and one scenarios in my head, of ASR's first glimpse of her! Boy, was I disappointed or what!?
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It ws suc disappointment...wer r u Rabba Ve??
Achava11 thumbnail
I am not really upset that he didn't give an admiring look to sankah Devi but THE CONCERN FOR LA ðŸ¤£ I am not getting that..