Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Can sm1 plz tell me... (Page 3)

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahurushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Shahu

Rash I am planning to shift my loyalities to some other programme. I am going to see if there are any new programmes out there. This show is definitely going down hill .Cvs are definitely in sleeping mode. One whole week of crappy episodes is not at all good. The way they are showing ASR all guilt ridden towards La not an iota of feeling towards Khushi is so pathetic. What going on yaar. Is it just me or else everyone feels the same..Please tell me...

I feel the saaame! Although, I'm going to keep my faith in ASR (Second time this has happened, last time, he did come back! So fingers crossed that he wont disappoint me again!) I didn't see ASR at all!!!!! ASR, when confronted with an open haired Khushi ALWAYS loses himself!! There is an awesome BG music and some high flying eye locks!
But tonight, some one was off his game!
Boy, that was SO not the man I fell in love with.
</div>

<div>Exactly.. OK CVS WE GET IT . HE IS GUILT RIDDEN. Sorry dears for the caps. I had to vent out. But not so much that the love of his life is standing before him and looking like an angle and what he does... What The.. in fact its our turn to tell him What The.. WAKE UP ASR... its high way or no way now.. do something...

Chillax sandhyu. Pani pi.
Shahu Goldie
Shahu
Shahu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shahu

Rash I am planning to shift my loyalities to some other programme. I am going to see if there are any new programmes out there. This show is definitely going down hill .Cvs are definitely in sleeping mode. One whole week of crappy episodes is not at all good. The way they are showing ASR all guilt ridden towards La not an iota of feeling towards Khushi is so pathetic. What going on yaar. Is it just me or else everyone feels the same..Please tell me...

I feel the saaame! Although, I'm going to keep my faith in ASR (Second time this has happened, last time, he did come back! So fingers crossed that he wont disappoint me again!) I didn't see ASR at all!!!!! ASR, when confronted with an open haired Khushi ALWAYS loses himself!! There is an awesome BG music and some high flying eye locks!
But tonight, some one was off his game!
Boy, that was SO not the man I fell in love with.
Exactly.. OK CVS WE GET IT . HE IS GUILT RIDDEN. Sorry dears for the caps. I had to vent out. But not so much that the love of his life is standing before him and looking like an angle and what he does... What The.. in fact its our turn to tell him What The.. WAKE UP ASR... its high way or no way now.. do something...

I KNOOOWWW! RIGHT!
WE GET IT, WE DO! HONEST!!! And we feel for La as well. She is pretty and nice, and as nice people, we feel for her. WE ARE NICE PEOPLE!
BUT we do NOT want an ASR who looks like he is on the verge of tears!!! Dammit, his sister does the water works, LEAVE ASR ALONE!
WAKE UP ASR! From your over compassionate behavior! You need TO WAKE UP!! Khushi has her hair open, dammit!

No need to apologize, dear. The caps helps! Desperate circumstances, you see. Big smile
..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
will arhi get engaged? i think we can discuss this! we can discuss that ASR is a good human bing! we can discuss that anjali is a fool..and we can discuss how hot ASR was lookingDay Dreaming

its just a matter of how you take it! Embarrassed never get disappoint specially when its four lions production..they always give surprises in a unique way! Heart i am sure something VERY interesting comingDay Dreaming
reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Wat was there to discuss in 2day's epi?

nandkisore gang is widening. great na. LOL
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reena544