Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Awesome precap-SHivani sees jagya portrait (Page 4)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

I want to see whats her judgement abt the situation.she is first women who isnt looking the other frm brackets ,she has already heard g s side of story n now she is going to hear singh parivar.i m excited to watch her reaction rather boring bashan that i m geting frm past 2 days,for shivani it is new ,so its impresive bt afterwards omg!(style maro abhyan)
if all politician start giving speaches like Anandi followed by results, to desh ka kalyan ho jayega aur Anna Hazare ko anshan par baith kar weight loss nahin karna padega. but problem is thy they like Gouri, only bhashan, no result and thn blame game. LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourjhansijhansiPranjjalSashah_SukiILoveDramaswetha_chhookedmonamie111pjyoSuchi-khusi_*tiny15

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Shivani ka camp kitna lamba hai ? She seems to be around for so long - that is if you think how long it might arrange to take to first get the panchayats over with and then apply in court, get dates, go thru hearings etc and then judgement too !!

Don't our courts take a lot longer than this ? Wink

BUT - as long as it speeds the story along  - shan't complain Star !. I liked the panchayat scenes. Exposing this fraud was necessary. Widow being taken in by her devar is an old practise but typically invoked when the widow has kids and the family wants to keep the property under one roof (also to keep the widow from remarrying another so the lands wud hv to be divided).

Here Phooli had no kids so that protective angle was also not there. This was out n out abuse of her parents poverty and use of her as a womb with lies about his first wife. Bharat deserves jail at the very least and Phooli deserves exclusive rights on her baby, with no rights on it by Bharat.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepfervourSashah_SukiILoveDramaswetha_chMisseshamonamie111pjyoSuchi-khusi_*tiny15

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
I am soo eagerly waiting for Monday to see her expressions!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
@hooked so trueLOL
in BV the episode tracks drag on for months but court cases are solved in  single episodes,in heth singh case he was sentenced quickly in just 2 episodesShocked-in reality politicians escape punishment for years and yearsErmm but heth singh toh jail jaa ke vaapas bhi aa gayaLOL..in asha s case dhongi baba went to jail quickly ...
WinkApni legal sytem is time consuming but in BV  courts work super speedLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jhansijhansihookedmonamie111khusi_*tiny15

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
I think after hearing Singh Parivaar's story Shivani will first question Jagya, what was the real reason that he left Anandi?
And then she will also question Gauri that why of all people did she actually chose to marry a married man like Jagya?
On hearing their answers, shivan will realise how much sachha pyar J-G have for each other.

In case G reveals to Shivani that she was also married to J in childhood, Shivani will get clear picture about G's psychology and that's when she may change G for better through her mentoring.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourILoveDramatiny15

jhansijhansi Groupbie
jhansijhansi
jhansijhansi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Every one are having lot of hopes on Shivani, but i don't think Shivani is going to think bad about G, she thinks G by saving her life without caring about her career is a mahan women...Shivani has a great respect for G and soft corner as well...

She might feel sorry for A and think that BV is another culture just like natha, which spoils girl life and support A in getting awareness in villagers...

I hope at least they should not show that Shivani supporting G and try to convince J's parents and brining G close to her in-laws and say A that i know what ever has happend with you is not right, but because you are still staying here and J is not divorced with you G is upset so please why don't you think about this and do something then at least they both will be happy...

I feels this because when first time G said about her marriage, i thought shivani would say something to G, but instead she said legally your child will be liable for all the rights and gave G a car as well...

i hope she should hate G for marrying a married man and that fool, idiot J by leaving A just because she does not suit his life style any more... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SahanSashah_SukiILoveDramaSuchi-tiny15

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I want anandi to stay with the singhs and not leave them. Cause they really support anandi and Anandi supports them back. 

I also hope shivaji gives it to gaurs and tells her about the wrong she has done to anandi with such ease. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SahanILoveDramatiny15

Sashah_Suki Senior Member
Sashah_Suki
Sashah_Suki

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
very excited after watching the precap.lets see what happens coz shivani she is more closer to Gauri

Go to top