Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
That's actually very much possible tinoo. Anandi knew Shivani will be passing by phooli's village, so phooli's coming in front of her car was staged and then Anandi got Shivani trapped in her chaal 🤣. What a way to lubhao Shivaniji, Shivaniji is totally bowled! 😉

I could not resist posting this
cartoon.
This is what Gauri's encounter with a zombie will look like:
🤣

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ha ha ha. love the mad expression on the cheerleader's face. 😆😆😆

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HhHAAHAHAHAHAH  ANTARA!

That was funny
woman11 thumbnail
hehe and maybe the zombie-sa will be tortured by a volley of "kyun kyun kyun" kyun nahi le rahe hai mera brains?🤣
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: woman11

hehe and maybe the zombie-sa will be tortured by a volley of "kyun kyun kyun" kyun nahi le rahe hai mera brains?

can you imagine if the zombie replies to her "I want anandi's brains instead" 🤣🤣🤣

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@antara wonderful cartoon!!👏👏👏 i was laughing so much esply reading ppl's comment on it!!!
and u r so rite!! G"ll defntly try  2blame A. vaise bhi we've already seen G's "bhatakti atma's" influence on this forum!!!😉😆😆😆
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tinoo

can you imagine if the zombie replies to her "I want anandi's brains instead" 🤣🤣🤣

Gauri screams "Anandi tum ne zombie ko be lubha liya. Woh bhi tumhare peeche bhaag raha hai" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
woman11 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anandi is a master lubhana artist, even zombie-sa can't escape her chaals🤣
anshansh thumbnail
shivan is highly impressed by anandi she will realise that what kind of dr coupe is this just fraudent and gauri is selfish women and not to be relied upon or may be she will ask anandi to gve divorce so that for child but i m sure she will not help them in any crisis she is also a social worker like anaandi so she better understands the pain of anandi she will give them a big kick 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want to see whats her judgement abt the situation.she is first women who isnt looking the other frm brackets ,she has already heard g s side of story n now she is going to hear singh parivar.i m excited to watch her reaction rather boring bashan that i m geting frm past 2 days,for shivani it is new ,so its impresive bt afterwards omg!(style maro abhyan)