Balika Vadhu

Awesome precap-SHivani sees jagya portrait

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shivani is in haveli when nandu stumbles near the stairs..shivani looks in that direction and sees jagya anandi  portrait😊..
basant  tells shivani   thats the guy from our parivar who hurt anandi...
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol we started the topic at the same time
jyo what do you think

shivani wil get good opinion about Anandi or will she judge her based on Gauri's accusations!?

ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ok for some reason I can't seem to recall Shivani and Jagya meeting each other...please tell me when did this happen for Shivani to recognise J's pic... Edited by ILoveDrama - 12 years ago
neha1926 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I didnt see the episode today.
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILoveDrama

Ok for some reason I can't seem to recall Shivani and Jagya meeting each other...please tell me when did this happen for Shivani to recognise J's pic...

At the hospital -- two times -- when shivani was organizing the first medical camps -- (where gauri went to phooli's village -- and jagat went to maharashtra) --

then shivani had come to the doctors lounge/rest area looking for gauri to tell her that the dean had given approval for gauri to be a part of medical camps.   then jagat was sitting there with gauri and  they were introduced to each other... then there was a brief interaction about the medical camps.

woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think Shivani has some brains unlike our daactaarni who seems to have gotten married with her brains kept as mortgage! Only immense brain-deficit can make someone rant like the way G does and blame Anandi for staging fake accidents and fake kidnappings! I don't think everyone is gifted with such a fertile imagination in finding Anandi's faults like our daactaarni sahiba!🤣
 I think Shivani will see the whole thing in perspective and maybe lend some sense to Gauri later on. She seems to be involved in Phooli's case wholeheartedly---she was also there in the courtroom as shown on the SBB video.

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: woman11

I think Shivani has some brains unlike our daactaarni who seems to have gotten married with her brains kept as mortgage! Only immense brain-deficit can make someone rant like the way G does and blame Anandi for staging fake accidents and fake kidnappings! I don't think everyone is gifted with such a fertile imagination in finding Anandi's faults like our daactaarni sahiba!🤣
 I think Shivani will see the whole thing in perspective and maybe lend some sense to Gauri later on. She seems to be involved in Phooli's case wholeheartedly---she was also there in the courtroom as shown on the SBB video.

I think gauri will say that anandi organized this entire naata thing with bharat and phooli with a long term perspective/strategic plan   of staging a fake court case to win back phooli's child just so that she could look good in shivani's eyes. That her only aim was to show a nakli chehra to shivani.

infact, all these people -- phooli, bharat, his useless wife, the evil mother-in-law are all actors hired by anandi 🤣🤣🤣

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well aren't they tinoo

paid by Balika Vadhu serial and Colors channel!!!!

Then she will realize that she is an actor herself!!
 ehheeh
Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Shivani will think bad abt Anandi, as she was present in court with her. so of course she is impressed with Anandi. ab to Mumbai Jake ise bhi kyun kyun jhelna padega. 😆 😆 😆Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

lol we started the topic at the same time

jyo what do you think

shivani wil get good opinion about Anandi or will she judge her based on Gauri's accusations!?

oh, i didnt see your thread suchi 😳or i wouild have commented there..
i think this sequence is after the court case and shivani must be visiting haveli after her hospital  tours... 
she already has a good opinion on anandi naa,seeing her fighting for pholis rights as a determined sarpanch..dont think that will change after seeing this photo,basant said that is the guy who gave sorrow to anandi...
thats why the CVs kept it for later so shivani isn't influenced in any way by gauris opinion on anandi...🤔