Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: F.M.D.

that shouldn't be a criterium. his performance in pardes that year was much much better.

it matters wen it comes 2 popular category ..
his DTPH act liked by masses ...
last yr salman got for dabaang in popular category ..his act ws no better ...bt d film ws biggest hit of the year

abt pardes,again d deserving z SRK...wen he got for his non-deserving act...πŸ˜†
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Vidya Balan is surely going to get an award this year, I feel. She has little competition, and her role was not only received very well by critics and masses, but also was very hyped. She would totally deserve it, I feel. Rani Mukherjee or Priyanka Chopra will get the critics Award.

Amongst the actors, I wish Rajeev Khandelwal (soundtrack) or Naseeruddin Shah could be given the Critics award at least. But I know it's just wishful thinking on my part. Most probably Ranbir will get it, Salman will get Popular Award, while SRK will get some or the other special award which will be introduced this year only.

yess Filmfare has introduced another category iconic actor award ...
all d legendry actors including Srk n Amir r in d list ...
n it's acc 2 public voting ...
Hope SRK gets it😳
radha5 thumbnail
Why Ajay name is not in list. I really liked his acting in Shingam...
nikita_88 thumbnail
Out of the Khan's the only one that cares is SRK... Sallu and Aamir don't really care... I don't think he should get an award for Ra.One will have to see about Don 2. 

Ranbir will have to get an award as will Vidya, they both took the BO my storm... 

As for PC and Rani they were amazing so depends who the critics thought was better... 

But I am more interested to see if we are going to be stuck with two male presenters being all loved up on stage again this year? Or will there actually be something new! 
Vidya hands down!

Best actor- Rajeev Khandelwal(wishful thinking)/Ranbir Kapoor

SRK doesnt even deserve the best entertainer as of now thanks to Ra one a movie that caused even a die-hard phanka of him like me to leave the theatre in middle ..urgh! worst movie of the yr and he spent 2 yrs making it..Just hoping for Don2 to change my opinion..looks promising from the promos :D

I want Ranvir singh-ranbir kapoor to host FF this time :)