Who should win d Best Actor Female/Male for 2011? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Rani, SRK winning will all be in the family for YRF... best picture should be interesting.. would they give it to a biggie?..TDP seems pretty popular.. but i haven't seen any of ekta's movies winning big... OUATIM was a popular movie too.. it wasn't a very big hit like TDP.. but still it was popular but it did not win anything. Does NOKJ stand a chance.. or even Dhobi ghaat.. dunno...
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
By the way, I think we can make two topics over this. Who would win the awards and who actually deserves the awards! 😆
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SRK always wins bcz he deserves ..i dont remember wen he won for an undeserving act...

@topic
these polls r everywer ðŸ˜†...
n SRK/ra1 winning everywer too 😆 (IBNlive,NDTV,apun ka choice)
salman comes a close 2nd 

mine are
Vidya :best actress(poplar/critics)
Ranbir:best actor (critics)
SRK/salman:best actor (popular)

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vidya Balan is surely going to get an award this year, I feel. She has little competition, and her role was not only received very well by critics and masses, but also was very hyped. She would totally deserve it, I feel. Rani Mukherjee or Priyanka Chopra will get the critics Award.

Amongst the actors, I wish Rajeev Khandelwal (soundtrack) or Naseeruddin Shah could be given the Critics award at least. But I know it's just wishful thinking on my part. Most probably Ranbir will get it, Salman will get Popular Award, while SRK will get some or the other special award which will be introduced this year only.

Originally posted by: VanityGirl

Yes! Partho Gupte it is. He was riveting as Stanley. Best performance by a lead actor by far.

I liked Vidya in NOKJ better than TDP. TDP was just so overrated. She was nothing like what Silk was. But Mahi Gill was spectacular in Not a Love Story. Simply fab! Gets my vote.

But looks like both the movies will be ignored because they were 'flops'. Sad!

oh really? u'r actually the first person i've seen who criticise her performance in the TDP. 

i thought she was quite outstanding, but i have to admit that i havent seen the old silk.
Edited by F.M.D. - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

SRK always wins bcz he deserves ..i dont remember wen he won for an undeserving act...

Dil to Pagel Hai and My name is Khan. Very undeserving.

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LaDy_GaGa

Maddy i agree filmfare is pretty biased towards srk.. but they are also biased towards ranbir... they even gave bechara shahid's kaminey award to ranbir..lol. I am pretty sure.. like you said SRK, Salman and Ranbir will win awards at various shows.

Ruky.. Don't worry.. i have a very strong feeling that ranbir is the future SRK of award shows.. he will always win awards.. and his winning spree might start with rockstar. And emrans, shahids, abhay deols.. will be like aamir and sallu.. they won't ever win that many awards.

What remains to be seen is.. that would Priyanka win for SKM with the help of SRK.. and will rani win anything?? And will bebo eat pizzas this award season.. or will they give awards to her..??

I am 100000000000% sure about this. It'll be interesting to see if people assume Ranbir buys them too 😛😆

Vidya and Ranbir are the frontrunners to win best actor and actress this year. FF LOVES them like anything. They're not going to ignore them...plus they'll look like total fools if they do 😆 

The more intersting question is how are they factoring SRK into the equation? Are they going to give him popular for Don 2, make up a category for him? Bebo may or may not eat pizzas this year...but next year she will proudly and hypocritically show up at each award ceremony 😆 FF LOVES her madly as well..but poor Bebo had no suppporting role this year to guarantee a FF award...Katrina will never win anything from FF. FF also loves Rani..will Rani get best supporting actress? And best picture...is it TDP? Or will Bodyguard get it?
I'd like Anushka to win but if I'm being honest, Vidya totally deserves the award!
For male actor I cant tell since I haven't watched all the films! But I'm not gonna be surprised if SRK takes the award! After all they are made to please him and boost his already inflated ego! :P
Edited by ..-Marj-.. - 12 years ago
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dil to Pagel Hai and My name is Khan. Very undeserving.

MNIK:his acting ws highly appreciated by d critics..film ws big hit too ...
DTPH:biggest hit of the year ...

btw SRK ws awesome in KHNH ..still he dint get d award ..tab filmfare ki biased nahi thi 

Originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

DTPH:biggest hit of the year ...

that shouldn't be a criterium. his performance in pardes that year was much much better.
Edited by F.M.D. - 12 years ago