Who should win d Best Actor Female/Male for 2011? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by LaDy_GaGa

If you are saying then it should happen. Have you seen rockstar, btw? Nargis ruined it for me..biru was good but not that exceptional that he saved the movie or somthing... I would even give the award to Naseer for TDP over Biru.

But Salman aur SRK ke hotey huye... would they let Ranbir win??

I hope they let Ranbir win! I haven't seen Rockstar yet but it seems he's done a fantastic job.

If you are saying then it should happen. Have you seen rockstar, btw? Nargis ruined it for me..biru was good but not that exceptional that he saved the movie or somthing... I would even give the award to Naseer for TDP over Biru.

But Salman aur SRK ke hotey huye... would they let Ranbir win??

Sigh... LG... If i could make things happen I would have given the best actor to Naseer in The Wednesday... I would be very glad if they give him some award this year for TDP...I actually rate his performance in TDP a notch higher than Vidya's... But knowing these awards i really doubt it...

Yeah... I agree Nargis was pathetic... But i think Ranbir was the saving grace in Rockstar... If not for him it would have been a total disaster... I agree his role is not a masterpiece but out of all the contenders this year like SRK, Salman, Ajay,  i would rate Ranbir on top...

Like i said in my first post, with SRK in contention there is a very good chance that FF will end up giving the main award to him and the critics to Ranbir...

I am sure Salman too will get some award...If not FF there are so many other awards thru out the year... 
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
Mahi Gill for Not a Love Story and that child actor in Stanley Ka Dabba
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Sigh... LG... If i could make things happen I would have given the best actor to Naseer in The Wednesday... I would be very glad if they give him some award this year for TDP...I actually rate his performance in TDP a notch higher than Vidya's... But knowing these awards i really doubt it...

Yeah... I agree Nargis was pathetic... But i think Ranbir was the saving grace in Rockstar... If not for him it would have been a total disaster... I agree his role is not a masterpiece but out of all the contenders this year like SRK, Salman, Ajay,  i would rate Ranbir on top...

Like i said in my first post, with SRK in contention and there is a very good chance that FF will end up giving the main award to him and the critics to Ranbir...

I am sure Salman too will get some award...If not FF there are so many other awards thru out the year... 

WORD on the bold part.Compared to the films released and the quality of acting,Ranbir was much more impressive.Shahid was decent in Mausam but don't think his performance was award worthy.

Originally posted by VanityGirl

Mahi Gill for Not a Love Story and that child actor in Stanley Ka Dabba

Partho Gupte.👏He indeed was veryy good in the film but will they consider him for the best actor category?I remember Darsheel getting a nomination for best actor but TZP was hyped and STD wasn't.

..🤣🤣

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago

Maddy i agree filmfare is pretty biased towards srk.. but they are also biased towards ranbir... they even gave bechara shahid's kaminey award to ranbir..lol. I am pretty sure.. like you said SRK, Salman and Ranbir will win awards at various shows.

Ruky.. Don't worry.. i have a very strong feeling that ranbir is the future SRK of award shows.. he will always win awards.. and his winning spree might start with rockstar. And emrans, shahids, abhay deols.. will be like aamir and sallu.. they won't ever win that many awards.

What remains to be seen is.. that would Priyanka win for SKM with the help of SRK.. and will rani win anything?? And will bebo eat pizzas this award season.. or will they give awards to her..??
Edited by LaDy_GaGa - 12 years ago
Originally posted by .sb.

Partho Gupte.👏He indeed was veryy good in the film but will they consider him for the best actor category?I remember Darsheel getting a nomination for best actor but TZP was hyped and STD wasn't.

..🤣🤣

Yes! Partho Gupte it is. He was riveting as Stanley. Best performance by a lead actor by far.

I liked Vidya in NOKJ better than TDP. TDP was just so overrated. She was nothing like what Silk was. But Mahi Gill was spectacular in Not a Love Story. Simply fab! Gets my vote.

But looks like both the movies will be ignored because they were 'flops'. Sad!
i didnt find any male acting this year...so its not the best for me...for female its vidya balan, and could be PC for SKM, but she could have been better as the film itself wasn't tht great as we all expected...

Maddy i agree filmfare is pretty biased towards srk.. but they are also biased towards ranbir... they even gave bechara shahid's kaminey award to ranbir..lol. I am pretty sure.. like you said SRK, Salman and Ranbir will win awards at various shows.

Ruky.. Don't worry.. i have a very strong feeling that ranbir is the future SRK of award shows.. he will always win awards.. and his winning spree might start with rockstar. And emrans, shahids, abhay deols.. will be like aamir and sallu.. they won't ever win that many awards.

What remains to be seen is.. that would Priyanka win for SKM with the help of SRK.. and will rani win anything?? And will bebo eat pizzas this award season.. or will they give awards to her..??

😆   That they are...
No wonder they ignored their previous fav HR ( who walked out bcoz of that) and gave Rishi the award ( He was deserving... So i have no complaints... )

The thing is FF cannot piss of SRK... FF needs these superstars to sell their product... Aamir does not attend any and he is anyways boring... Salman too doesnt attend... Who is left other than SRK who attends, performs, entertains and he has a wide ranging appeal too... And SRK is not the kind to just come and sit and pose and grin and clap and see a junior take an award right under his nose... If he had no movies this year then its another story... But with two of his movies, i doubt he will be magnanimous... Thats why i feel there's a good chance that we will get the main one and Ranbir will get the critics...

Even i am curious to see how PC and Rani wil be accomodated in these awards... The awards are held at the YRF studios... They cannot piss of the MD... 😆
Maybe a best supporting actress... Will Rani be happy with that...
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
philum phare is very egalitarian...they will prolly introduce new categories to accommodate everyone...maybe srk will get the "power award" or something...and rani might get best supporting actress...and katrina might get entertainer of the year or something like tht..and hrithik might get a "filmfare special performance" award...and kareena might get a random award like veiwer's choice heroine of the year or something...

then everyone will be happy...😆...
By the way,2011 hasn't been that great for Bollywood.Most of the films have been sub standard,I guess even award shows will not be interesting much. :/

🤣🤣