India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

does he love her (Page 4)

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Seriously nadiya, i didn't liked today's episode.. I don't feel the same chemistry between ar nd khushi..
I think i have expected too much;(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKittynaddiya26ragvir.fan

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
case yaar he don't knw about her broken engagement ..and he is really feel sorry for what he did to La...so I think next week as per the precap Anjali di may blast the news of Khushi's broken engagement then Arnav will only think about Khushi and that surely happen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKittynaddiya26

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

[P]We cant get Rabba Ve all the time.Rabba ve scenes really doesnt prove their love.So what do you want tosay that theylove each other only when there are rabba ves scenes ??[/P]
[DIV]If Arnav loves Khushi because headmires her beautiful and loves to stare then thats not love hun.[/DIV]
[DIV]He cant drool on her 24/7 just after he has broken someone's heart and stepped back from engagement just on the day.That is insane.Thank God he didnt drool ! Otherwise he would have been proved a cartoon.He loves Khushi thats why broke the engagement .Thats the biggest prove.Drooling proves nothing.[/DIV]

oh thanks sum1 talk sensably . Cheap sa nhi lagta k aik taraf us ne kisi ka dil itney badly manner se broke kiya hy aur jis k liye tora hy us ko dekh kr foran us pr fida honay lage . He is a decent man ok n now he felt emotions of others han wo alag baat hy k kkg k sath mostly nhi hota but a time come when he feel it shidat se every good things 4 her n confess bhi karey ga .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

why Arnav does not reacted ? he was so normal , he must have seen her lovely or admire her, he just looked at her as if she is standing in her night-suit. she was looking gorgeous he should have stared at her a rabb ve moment  but he just gave a casual  look why so ?

he does not even love her .. i just hated his reaction.  he is a business man he just plan it  to make Akash married he just ask la to live in

i knowww...wanted him to stare at her...a rabba ve moment...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

Good that you agree.Its ok that they want Rabbe veJust because he didnt drool really doesnt mean he doesnt love.I mean thats what the topic is about Embarrassed
i don't know why you are getting rude . i am also fan of Arnav i felt his behavior was strange that why i said doe he love her, i i felt he will react as he was meeting her after she was not traceable etc

Go to top