Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: naddiya26

lol   ""RED works only on him "

oh nooo if that's how it goes, La is wearing red...no wonder he's obsessing over La and forgeting Kushi Angry
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hirushinz

oh nooo if that's how it goes, La is wearing red...no wonder he's obsessing over La and forgeting Kushi 😡

nah... La is wearing Orange (kinda)... so it won't work for him😃
dipu2 thumbnail
oh nooo if that's how it goes, La is wearing red...no wonder he's obsessing over La and forgeting Kushi 😡

Great observation!👏
He's now falling for her as she's in red... no matter how she looks😳...Arnav Singh Raizada ko sirf RED chahiye...😆😆😆
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anjs

idk...m too sceptical...the way he looked at LA...i felt that he might change his decision and get engaged to LA

felt better when i heard him announcing in the precap...but then Anjali...oh god...she is forcing him to get engaged...i hate her so much...

Honestly, Anjali is driving me nuts! Her bimbo one minute and temper tantrum kid the next, is REALLY annoying!!!😡! 

Arre, honey, get your own marriage together, then go about deciding other people's lives! Ironic that it's La and not his OWN dear darling sister, who sees the signs and recognizes his love interest!!
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously nadiya, i didn't liked today's episode.. I don't feel the same chemistry between ar nd khushi..
I think i have expected too much;(
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
case yaar he don't knw about her broken engagement ..and he is really feel sorry for what he did to La...so I think next week as per the precap Anjali di may blast the news of Khushi's broken engagement then Arnav will only think about Khushi and that surely happen
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

[P]We cant get Rabba Ve all the time.Rabba ve scenes really doesnt prove their love.So what do you want tosay that theylove each other only when there are rabba ves scenes ??[/P]
[DIV]If Arnav loves Khushi because headmires her beautiful and loves to stare then thats not love hun.[/DIV]
[DIV]He cant drool on her 24/7 just after he has broken someone's heart and stepped back from engagement just on the day.That is insane.Thank God he didnt drool ! Otherwise he would have been proved a cartoon.He loves Khushi thats why broke the engagement .Thats the biggest prove.Drooling proves nothing.[/DIV]

oh thanks sum1 talk sensably . Cheap sa nhi lagta k aik taraf us ne kisi ka dil itney badly manner se broke kiya hy aur jis k liye tora hy us ko dekh kr foran us pr fida honay lage . He is a decent man ok n now he felt emotions of others han wo alag baat hy k kkg k sath mostly nhi hota but a time come when he feel it shidat se every good things 4 her n confess bhi karey ga .
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: naddiya26

why Arnav does not reacted ? he was so normal , he must have seen her lovely or admire her, he just looked at her as if she is standing in her night-suit. she was looking gorgeous he should have stared at her a rabb ve moment  but he just gave a casual  look why so ?

he does not even love her .. i just hated his reaction.  he is a business man he just plan it  to make Akash married he just ask la to live in

i knowww...wanted him to stare at her...a rabba ve moment...

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

Good that you agree.Its ok that they want Rabbe veJust because he didnt drool really doesnt mean he doesnt love.I mean thats what the topic is about 😳

i don't know why you are getting rude . i am also fan of Arnav i felt his behavior was strange that why i said doe he love her, i i felt he will react as he was meeting her after she was not traceable etc