Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

It's alright with Lavanya, but what about Khusi? (Page 4)

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaniax

Xactly !!! he has completely forgotten abt khushi. A few days bck he was soo concerned abt her but nw wat? he didnt evn ask her abt the fiance matter Ouch. I guess CV's r focusing more on LA because she is abt to leave...but they shudn't forget the lead pair. It seems as if arnav is more into LA these days ...i m gettin confused  Confused

cvs having short term memory loss

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip

Guys, we all wanted a dignified exit for La, didn't we? 

Remember this girl has completely changed herself (not an easy task by any means) to be able to fit into the family of the guy she loved, in the hope that somewhere down the line he would care for her too. Now inspite of all her efforts, all her dreams are crushed - that too just the day before her engagement. 

I think Arnav respects her for all she did inspite of his indifference. She showed she cares for his family not just in words, but in her actions - she listened to his Di and was willing to be trained by a girl she did not care for initially, she managed to win his Nani's approval - all for nothing. Also, Arnav realizes his huge blunder in stringing her along, giving vague reassurances to her whenever she looked for them.

The least he can do is make sure that the girl does not have to deal with facing the breakup alone in front of all the guests. He is being a gentleman about it now and I think we should appreciate it - maybe for one or two episodes?

Practically I never wanted La to exit like this, and rather find someone so it would have been a "happy Family"
She changed for the family, I respect her too, and I have no problem with the apology ASR gave to her, I wanted a +sorry for KKG today, because La is getting hurt now seeing that he doesn't love or care for her, but KKG has been suffering for this from a long time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I just feel because he did lots of wrong things to her...gave he false hopes...so that may be the thing he is caring for her...but stilll he can't think about Khushi case he don't knw about Khushi's broken engagement ...but I have a feeling that Anjali di will blast that news in front of every one(as per the precap she is in that mood) then Arnav's love will start for Khushi openly I think soo...

.hea.

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Krish--

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by --Krish--

hello dear !! Hug  back at you !! really needed that after a frustuating epi and crappy IPK week !!  let him show concern about La, i am fine with that .. but it should not be at the cost of ignoring KKG or her problems.. Angry  this is the main reason i am hating his reaction to La.. and i think we have to remind ASR that he does not love La.. anyone watching last 2 epis will feel that ASR and La love each other and La worried about something to ASR consoling her and being there with her.. OuchAngry

HugHug double hugs!
And sometimes I did wonder if they were ina the first stage of Love or what, the scenes they shared were the ones which we expect from the leads, but here chakkar toh kuch aur hi hain!\
This week just made me so lowOuch

HugHug   
this week was sooo depressing.. not even i Arhi moment.. we waited the whole week to see Arhi in 1 frame and got a crappy scene.. Angry and ASR - La behaving like lovers after they break up.. Angry  totally frustuating.. 

I badly wanted to get a glimpse of Arhi on screen, TT pics were a bonus , but still, yeh dil always  mange more, so I craved for a single scene and what did we get, Bua - Mami crap and ASR forgetting about his actual love

--Krish--

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

I just feel because he did lots of wrong things to her...gave he false hopes...so that may be the thing he is caring for her...but stilll he can't think about Khushi case he don't knw about Khushi's broken engagement ...but I have a feeling that Anjali di will blast that news in front of every one(as per the precap she is in that mood) then Arnav's love will start for Khushi openly I think soo...
 Anu I really want that! At least one good thing by Anjali on Monday, no offence to that fact that Lavanya got the apology, but ASR should have at least asked Khusi about her fiance matter. But he is all so busy *signs*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeeraanu17

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
In a word...GUILT.  He is focusing on LA because he knows he did her wrong and only HE knows why:  to get a reaction from Khushi.  At first he moved her in to spite his grandmother and then she just slowly became a piece of furniture.  But remember we all know the Diwali proposal was because he lost it passionately with Khushi by the pool. Everything since then has been a cruel joked played on LA at Khushi's expense.  Yes Khushi deserves a big fat apology and a kiss and and long hug, Wink but that can't happen right now.  LA deserves all the attention right now, becaus she was so emotionally wronged by ASR.  My guess is that after her exit ASR will go running after Khushi (as soon as he knows of her broken engagement) and Khushi will shoot him down.  Which she should be the way.  LA was her friend and she won't give in to him so easily.  The next month should be very interesting as we see what and who bring these two slowly together. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipsugar_babe.hea.riti4u

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-Murphy369

Practically I never wanted La to exit like this, and rather find someone so it would have been a "happy Family"
She changed for the family, I respect her too, and I have no problem with the apology ASR gave to her, I wanted a +sorry for KKG today, because La is getting hurt now seeing that he doesn't love or care for her, but KKG has been suffering for this from a long time
[/QUOTE]

Right now, he is focused on La as she is going to be leaving soon and he is filled with regret for all he has done towards her. I think it is the right thing to do. KKG was quite playful on the phone yesterday, right? So he can put his worry about her fiance on hold for the moment and give his full attention to La. 

Besides, KKG is almost part of the family now, she will be around and... he is going to need a LOT of time to set all the things he did wrong by her. So let him finish the short term project first and then be completely free to devote all his time in making up to KKG. I am sure we will not be satisfied with a 'sorry' for her  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz...hea.

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by anu17

Anu I really want that! At least one good thing by Anjali on Monday, no offence to that fact that Lavanya got the apology, but ASR should have at least asked Khusi about her fiance matter. But he is all so busy *signs*

yaaa but if Anjali will tell that news and how Khushi feels and she can't bear this any more like that happen na...Arnav again refuse to engage with La...case he will get to knw that his Khushi is now free from bonds...so Anjali di can't black mail him emotionally then...
hope atleat she can do this...
but CV always surprise s yaar don't knw whats going to happen and the week end also Ouch

.hea.

Go to top