Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

It's alright with Lavanya, but what about Khusi? (Page 3)

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
APOLOGY FOR KHUSHI WAS A LONG TIME COMING...BUT IT WAS SO DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO SAY SORRY TO HER(KHUSHI)...TEH IRONY IS THAT KHUSHI TAUGHT HIM TO SAY SORRY...LOL AND USES THE WORD SO MANY TIMES AND TOO...FOR LAVANYA...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25SwaNia_2.hea.

--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by --Krish--

hello dear !! Hug  back at you !! really needed that after a frustuating epi and crappy IPK week !!  let him show concern about La, i am fine with that .. but it should not be at the cost of ignoring KKG or her problems.. Angry  this is the main reason i am hating his reaction to La.. and i think we have to remind ASR that he does not love La.. anyone watching last 2 epis will feel that ASR and La love each other and La worried about something to ASR consoling her and being there with her.. OuchAngry

HugHug double hugs!
And sometimes I did wonder if they were ina the first stage of Love or what, the scenes they shared were the ones which we expect from the leads, but here chakkar toh kuch aur hi hain!\
This week just made me so lowOuch

HugHug   
this week was sooo depressing.. not even i Arhi moment.. we waited the whole week to see Arhi in 1 frame and got a crappy scene.. Angry and ASR - La behaving like lovers after they break up.. Angry  totally frustuating.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeera.hea.

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Thats kind of necessary, if he showed more concern for Khushi than La at this point, he'd establish that he broke up with her because of Khushi and not because of his lack of feelings for La, establishing that they both secretly betrayed La's trust.

But, that's not the case, he led Lavanya ob, hurt her terribly, remember he hurt Khushi privately, he hurt and insulted Lavanya in front of society and if he is a gentleman he knows that is something very wrong to do to a girl.

So yes, it makes a lot of sense for him to apologize to her for using her and letting her on, of course he won't let anyone in the party raise a finger at her so he will help her clean up the mess.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25chipsukri..Apz...hea.

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Guys, we all wanted a dignified exit for La, didn't we? 

Remember this girl has completely changed herself (not an easy task by any means) to be able to fit into the family of the guy she loved, in the hope that somewhere down the line he would care for her too. Now inspite of all her efforts, all her dreams are crushed - that too just the day before her engagement. 

I think Arnav respects her for all she did inspite of his indifference. She showed she cares for his family not just in words, but in her actions - she listened to his Di and was willing to be trained by a girl she did not care for initially, she managed to win his Nani's approval - all for nothing. Also, Arnav realizes his huge blunder in stringing her along, giving vague reassurances to her whenever she looked for them.

The least he can do is make sure that the girl does not have to deal with facing the breakup alone in front of all the guests. He is being a gentleman about it now and I think we should appreciate it - maybe for one or two episodes?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25sugar_babe..Apz...hea.

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

APOLOGY FOR KHUSHI WAS A LONG TIME COMING...BUT IT WAS SO DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO SAY SORRY TO HER(KHUSHI)...TEH IRONY IS THAT KHUSHI TAUGHT HIM TO SAY SORRY...LOL AND USES THE WORD SO MANY TIMES AND TOO...FOR LAVANYA...Confused

ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLI can't help but stop laughing at this!

--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Thats kind of necessary, if he showed more concern for Khushi than La at this point, he'd establish that he broke up with her because of Khushi and not because of his lack of feelings for La, establishing that they both secretly betrayed La's trust.

But, that's not the case, he led Lavanya ob, hurt her terribly, remember he hurt Khushi privately, he hurt and insulted Lavanya in front of society and if he is a gentleman he knows that is something very wrong to do to a girl.

So yes, it makes a lot of sense for him to apologize to her for using her and letting her on, of course he won't let anyone in the party raise a finger at her so he will help her clean up the mess.

i agree with everything you said.. he should apologize to La and be with her.. 
my only concern is he is doing it without even glancing at khusi .. how is that possible? he is supposed to feel something for her.. normally any other day when he sees khushi, he stops a minute to look at her.. this was totally missing today when she was looking different and beautiful .. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

He did hurt her privately, but the wounds she got mentally was nothing compared to this one. I agree La did ow an apology, but he should have kept in mind about KKG as well, not like showering her with unlimited concern, just asking her , I also don;t say with to get lost in her beauty, let  him be in the practical world, but I hoped an apology to KKG today.

sreemeera

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Hey IF ppl,please relax and give ASR some time ...I know like you guys I too felt more emotions for ASR-la today bt to think of it it seems more real to me that when a relationship howevr it was ..continued for a long tym.. when it breaks it does take  time for both people involved in it to get out of it..I agree dat ASR doesnt hav feelings for La..but please understand it is his remorse that is bringing him to her.. He is guilty that he broke a heart ..I know he has hurt khushi also a lot.. but we have also seen his regret for that when he addresses la as khushi in a dialogue that I felt was so real and Important in the story and you guys have forgotten it... Remember he says he has unintentionally hurt her and also regrets dat evry time... Dont worry he will apologise to khushi also and that will be too a grand scene... but more importantly I am waiting for him to confess to khushi his love...

chip

Go to top