Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

It's alright with Lavanya, but what about Khusi? (Page 2)

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Krish--

Somehow i am not liking the concern ASR show for La.. 
how come suddenly he is soo emotional?? i feel it is out of character..

the day of breakup i agree, it was needed.. but today somehow i didnt feel the need..

he did not react at all seeing KKG looking different and beautiful.. forget about apology.. atleast he should have looked at her with care and concern.. looks like ASR is completely focused on La now.. Angry

hey KrishHug (LOL, I lost count how may times we met in the forum na? so a proper Hi this time)
@bold, you nailed it, I hate when the main leads came out of their signature shell, and specially for the third character, because then he ignores the female lead!
Break up day, fine, that's tolerable, but that trauma for so long? That's not fair at all! he should have concerned becase La knows what she will be going through and HE can see her all the time, but Khusi was so depressed, what about her?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sreemeera--Krish--

shrarrti Senior Member
shrarrti
shrarrti

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
He owes the whole family an apology, especially his own.  He fought with them to get Lavanya in the house and he never even loved her.  He does owe Khushi an apology but his family and La deserve the biggest ones.  He played with La's emotions and led her on.  That is just wrong.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chipsun2011sayani2807SwaNia_2.hea.

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

and i hate watching it...seriously...if Anji forces Arnav-LA to get engaged...m gonna stop watching completely...

Anjali is doing all the emotional atyachars and I fear Arnav might give in because of his sister!
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Completely agree. He has apologized to La and Payal.

Khushi deserves the biggest apology though.

And that should be straight from the heart, not a reluctant one!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sreemeeraSwaNia_2Peace67

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

i really dont get. he is caring so much for her .. why he broke his engagement then? what is in his mind ?

He is confused and we are getting confused because of him, total filler episode and on top of that so much of Arnav's concern

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sreemeera

--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

the day of breakup i agree, it was needed.. but today somehow i didnt feel the need..

he did not react at all seeing KKG looking different and beautiful.. forget about apology.. atleast he should have looked at her with care and concern.. looks like ASR is completely focused on La now.. Angry

hey KrishHug (LOL, I lost count how may times we met in the forum na? so a proper Hi this time)
@bold, you nailed it, I hate when the main leads came out of their signature shell, and specially for the third character, because then he ignores the female lead!
Break up day, fine, that's tolerable, but that trauma for so long? That's not fair at all! he should have concerned becase La knows what she will be going through and HE can see her all the time, but Khusi was so depressed, what about her?

hello dear !! Hug  back at you !! really needed that after a frustuating epi and crappy IPK week !!  let him show concern about La, i am fine with that .. but it should not be at the cost of ignoring KKG or her problems.. Angry  this is the main reason i am hating his reaction to La.. and i think we have to remind ASR that he does not love La.. anyone watching last 2 epis will feel that ASR and La love each other and La worried about something to ASR consoling her and being there with her.. OuchAngry

sreemeera.hea.

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrarrti

He owes the whole family an apology, especially his own.  He fought with them to get Lavanya in the house and he never even loved her.  He does owe Khushi an apology but his family and La deserve the biggest ones.  He played with La's emotions and led her on.  That is just wrong.  

All the bad things that did occur because of that gone damn thing was on Khusi, for an instance, she agreed to get married. His family members were least affected. But he does owe one to them.

Again, he did not played with emotions, I repeat, playing is just not the word, so I don't agree to that part. 
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

hello dear !! Hug  back at you !! really needed that after a frustuating epi and crappy IPK week !!  let him show concern about La, i am fine with that .. but it should not be at the cost of ignoring KKG or her problems.. Angry  this is the main reason i am hating his reaction to La.. and i think we have to remind ASR that he does not love La.. anyone watching last 2 epis will feel that ASR and La love each other and La worried about something to ASR consoling her and being there with her.. OuchAngry

HugHug double hugs!
And sometimes I did wonder if they were ina the first stage of Love or what, the scenes they shared were the ones which we expect from the leads, but here chakkar toh kuch aur hi hain!\
This week just made me so lowOuch

sreemeera--Krish--

Go to top