Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
cannot agree more!

that day wil come probably at the end of the series!
..Apz.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplynanna

Is ASR cares so much about La, he shouldn't have broken off the engagement?

What are the CV's thinking?
Now it's like ASR is in love with La.

it is because he cares about lavanya as an individual he broke off the engagement!!!! so what r u saying???arnav should have let lavanya get into relationship in which there is NO LOVE???OMG!!!!arnav is NOT behaving as if he is in love with la...hes behaving as if a frnd to la...compensating for all the bezathi he has given her...HES BREAKING A GIRLS ENGAGEMENT!!!!HE KNOWS HOW HARD ITS FOR A GIRL...BECAUSE ANJALIS MARRIAGE WAS BROKEN...THATS Y HE SAID SORRY TO PAYAL ALSO...FOR HIM THATS THE BIGGEST PAIN ONE CAN GIVE A GIRL...
n for all that he has done to khushi he will definitely say sorry..oh comeon...HES NOT A MULTITASKER...ONE SEC RUNNING BEHIND LA FOR SORRY...THEN COMPLETELY FORGET HER N GO BEHIND KHUSHI STARE AT HER INTENSLY WITH RABBAVE...AND APPRECIATE HER HAIRSTYLE N CHARMING DRESS.. HE KNOWS LA IS LEAVING BEFORE THAT HE WANT TO MAKE UP FOR WAT HE DID TO HER...HE KNOWS HE HAS A LOT OF TIME FOR KHUSHI!!!!
goguma thumbnail
u know, i am disgusted with all thats happening in IPKKND  this week.
i am furious and mad especially with syam and arnav!

so for the whole of this week, i'm giving this serial a miss!
just reading the LU/WU are enough to make me see red!
(btw, tks for the updates, all!)

i'm not going to talk abt syam...he's not worth the space!

also i'm not going to spit vernom at ASR.
i see him behaving like a gentleman, feeling guilty of seeing la breaking down.

where kushi is concerned, what he see is a girl, who to him, is still engaged and looking
all pretty and happy that night. (oh! if only u knew ASR, if only u knew...)

there will come a day where EVERY truth will be known to him and he will have a MAJOR GUILT
and then he WILL do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING for kushi to make it up for her!

i am still holding on to this.
pls CVs, make this dream of mine, a reality..soon...

Edited by goguma - 12 years ago
zaniax thumbnail
Originally posted by: goguma

u know, i am disgusted with all thats happening in IPKKND  this week.
i am furious and mad especially with syam and arnav!

so for the whole of this week, i'm giving this serial a miss!
just reading the LU/WU are enough to make me see red!
(btw, tks for the updates, all!)

i'm not going to talk abt syam...he's not worth the space!

also i'm not going to spit vernom at ASR.
i see him behaving like a gentleman, feeling guilty of seeing la breaking down.

where kushi is concerned, what he see is a girl, who to him, is still engaged and looking
all pretty and happy that night. (oh! if only u knew ASR, if only u knew...)

there will come a day where EVERY truth will be known to him and he will have a MAJOR GUILT
and then he WILL do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING for kushi to make it up for her!

i am still holding on to this.
pls CVs, make this dream of mine, a reality..soon...

Im WAITING for tht moment and i really hope tht CV's dun forget abt it .
Edited by zaniax - 12 years ago
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
yup Khusi deserves so...for all tortures..for every drop of her tears..for every mark on her body of his muscular hands and all wounds of love...C'mon ASR..say a sorry to her and also say I love you...
Nice topic...
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

and i hate watching it...seriously...if Anji forces Arnav-LA to get engaged...m gonna stop watching completely...

Me too...can't stand this trio - Anji-Shyam-La.

CVs have lost it.  In their bid to drag the story for another 6 months, they have sidetracked Arhi completely and made the show completely irrelevant and boring.
JuhiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaniax

Im WAITING for tht moment and i really hope tht CV's dun forget abt it .

that thought had been niggling at me too but look at it this way:

he's still in the process of becoming vulnerable to Khushi. he has had a physical and longer relationship with Lavanay plus her opinion doesnt matter so he doesnt mind showing his kind side to her. like i wouldnt be ashamed if some random guy saw me being vulnerable but if it was the guy i had a crush on i'd want to scarper. like he did when Khushi witnessed his apology to Payal (again he didnt apologise to her or clarify that he was wrong about her)

secondly he doesnt know that she's broken things off with that good for nothing fiance of hers. so he's holding back. he wants her to hate him and think he was never worth it so it's easier for her to move on. but trust me when i say that when he apologises to her for the hell he put her through we will be crying our eyes out. plus hell be making it up aith a life time of happiness and love so.. yeah
JuhiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: minimuffin86

that thought had been niggling at me too but look at it this way:

he's still in the process of becoming vulnerable to Khushi. he has had a physical and longer relationship with Lavanay plus her opinion doesnt matter so he doesnt mind showing his kind side to her. like i wouldnt be ashamed if some random guy saw me being vulnerable but if it was the guy i had a crush on i'd want to scarper. like he did when Khushi witnessed his apology to Payal (again he didnt apologise to her or clarify that he was wrong about her)

secondly he doesnt know that she's broken things off with that good for nothing fiance of hers. so he's holding back. he wants her to hate him and think he was never worth it so it's easier for her to move on. but trust me when i say that when he apologises to her for the hell he put her through we will be crying our eyes out. plus hell be making it up aith a life time of happiness and love so.. yeah

I can see that you have a lot of faith on the CVs. I am not so sure if they can translate your beautiful words and thoughts into equally beautiful and touching episodes.  I seriously doubt their ability to do so.  But for Sarun's sake I will try to be optimistic.  I would still say that they spoilt our Friday by showing too much of La, Anjali and Shyam; whose characters they have turned completely boring and meaningless.
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi definitely deserves a bigger apology from ASR - I don't know if that will happen though😕