It's alright with Lavanya, but what about Khusi? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=-Murphy369

Practically I never wanted La to exit like this, and rather find someone so it would have been a "happy Family"
She changed for the family, I respect her too, and I have no problem with the apology ASR gave to her, I wanted a +sorry for KKG today, because La is getting hurt now seeing that he doesn't love or care for her, but KKG has been suffering for this from a long time
[/QUOTE]

Right now, he is focused on La as she is going to be leaving soon and he is filled with regret for all he has done towards her. I think it is the right thing to do. KKG was quite playful on the phone yesterday, right? So he can put his worry about her fiance on hold for the moment and give his full attention to La. 

Besides, KKG is almost part of the family now, she will be around and... he is going to need a LOT of time to set all the things he did wrong by her. So let him finish the short term project first and then be completely free to devote all his time in making up to KKG. I am sure we will not be satisfied with a 'sorry' for her  
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Anu I really want that! At least one good thing by Anjali on Monday, no offence to that fact that Lavanya got the apology, but ASR should have at least asked Khusi about her fiance matter. But he is all so busy *signs*

yaaa but if Anjali will tell that news and how Khushi feels and she can't bear this any more like that happen na...Arnav again refuse to engage with La...case he will get to knw that his Khushi is now free from bonds...so Anjali di can't black mail him emotionally then...
hope atleat she can do this...
but CV always surprise s yaar don't knw whats going to happen and the week end also
Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

.He has wronged Khushi and he will apologise.Its not that he isnt sorry.Remember when he was saying how much he feels bad that he said all that to Khushi..La heard  and thats when she realised.ASR is sorry but dontknow when he will say that to her.Or may he wont. He will just repent for all that via his actions.But i actually want to know why Khushi needs a bigger apology ?.He gave aukad dialogues to her but then he also broke engagement with La just on the day.Thats equally horrible.He gave La false expectations.Atleast for Khushi he has shown much love and care at the same time.But for La, he never did anything.Only for last time he has been nice and there isnt anything wrong.

I didn't say that it was WRONG that he said her sorry, did I?
The main thing, my point is, The day he called his engagement, KKG suffered and agreed to the marriage. Her faith for Shyam increased, knowing how much her family trusts him, and when she came to know, we all know what happened. 
But you see La is suffering, but now, and she has been suffering for so long, and that really counts. he said sorry, not to KKg to hear that, but he said sorry to La, making her understand that he is REALLY sorry.
Originally posted by anu17

yaaa but if Anjali will tell that news and how Khushi feels and she can't bear this any more like that happen na...Arnav again refuse to engage with La...case he will get to knw that his Khushi is now free from bonds...so Anjali di can't black mail him emotionally then...
hope atleat she can do this...
but CV always surprise s yaar don't knw whats going to happen and the week end also

It's just we hope, dunno what happened to the CVs, they are giving us ghisa pita tracks, which we either know or we don't want to see!
You guys are giving lambe comments and I really need to focous on my pending works, so will spam the thread when I return back, and let you know what I think๐Ÿ˜†
happy sharing
I m realy disappointd wid 2dy epi...n yeah arnav needs 2 apologis 2 khushi bt instead he apologise 2 la tinkin she is khushi..'Mein aisa hi hoon..khushi'
Originally posted by reniji66

In a word...GUILT.  He is focusing on LA because he knows he did her wrong and only HE knows why:  to get a reaction from Khushi.  At first he moved her in to spite his grandmother and then she just slowly became a piece of furniture.  But remember we all know the Diwali proposal was because he lost it passionately with Khushi by the pool. Everything since then has been a cruel joked played on LA at Khushi's expense.  Yes Khushi deserves a big fat apology and a kiss and and long hug, ๐Ÿ˜‰ but that can't happen right now.  LA deserves all the attention right now, becaus she was so emotionally wronged by ASR.  My guess is that after her exit ASR will go running after Khushi (as soon as he knows of her broken engagement) and Khushi will shoot him down.  Which she should be the way.  LA was her friend and she won't give in to him so easily.  The next month should be very interesting as we see what and who bring these two slowly together. 

That is so apt. I love his character, but he will lose some serious points should he do that. He will lose respect and will be called a "cheater" if he does that... sigh cvs!
I think Arnav's concern for Lavanya is completely justified. Yes he never loved her, but he knows that she loves him...and they decided to call of the engagement the day before it was supposed to take place. 
Lavanaya is hurt even tho she's trying not to show it... no one else knows about their decision about calling the engagement off, so she can't even talk to anyone. She changed everything about her for him and his family. Arnav knows all that and he feels guilty. So obviously he is concerned about Lavanaya and paying more attention to that situation as oppose to Khushi.

The CVs continue with the baby steps for Arnav's character. Right now they are focusing on what Arnav did to Lavanya which is only fair given the fact he lead her on and broke her heart as he never loved her. His remorse, his guilt is well played out. We'll see how the writers handle Arnav's behavior towards Khushi after Lavanya's exit, I hope there are no future insults in play as I feel its time the CVs move past that and start building their love story instead of going back to square one.

Is ASR cares so much about La, he shouldn't have broken off the engagement?
What are the CV's thinking?
Now it's like ASR is in love with La.