Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

It's alright with Lavanya, but what about Khusi? - Page 3

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shybabe

APOLOGY FOR KHUSHI WAS A LONG TIME COMING...BUT IT WAS SO DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO SAY SORRY TO HER(KHUSHI)...TEH IRONY IS THAT KHUSHI TAUGHT HIM TO SAY SORRY...😆 AND USES THE WORD SO MANY TIMES AND TOO...FOR LAVANYA...😕

🤣🤣🤣
🤣I can't help but stop laughing at this!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sugar_babe

Thats kind of necessary, if he showed more concern for Khushi than La at this point, he'd establish that he broke up with her because of Khushi and not because of his lack of feelings for La, establishing that they both secretly betrayed La's trust.

But, that's not the case, he led Lavanya ob, hurt her terribly, remember he hurt Khushi privately, he hurt and insulted Lavanya in front of society and if he is a gentleman he knows that is something very wrong to do to a girl.

So yes, it makes a lot of sense for him to apologize to her for using her and letting her on, of course he won't let anyone in the party raise a finger at her so he will help her clean up the mess.

i agree with everything you said.. he should apologize to La and be with her.. 
my only concern is he is doing it without even glancing at khusi .. how is that possible? he is supposed to feel something for her.. normally any other day when he sees khushi, he stops a minute to look at her.. this was totally missing today when she was looking different and beautiful .. ðŸ˜¡
.hea. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sugar_babe

Thats kind of necessary, if he showed more concern for Khushi than La at this point, he'd establish that he broke up with her because of Khushi and not because of his lack of feelings for La, establishing that they both secretly betrayed La's trust.

But, that's not the case, he led Lavanya ob, hurt her terribly, remember he hurt Khushi privately, he hurt and insulted Lavanya in front of society and if he is a gentleman he knows that is something very wrong to do to a girl.

So yes, it makes a lot of sense for him to apologize to her for using her and letting her on, of course he won't let anyone in the party raise a finger at her so he will help her clean up the mess.

He did hurt her privately, but the wounds she got mentally was nothing compared to this one. I agree La did ow an apology, but he should have kept in mind about KKG as well, not like showering her with unlimited concern, just asking her , I also don;t say with to get lost in her beauty, let  him be in the practical world, but I hoped an apology to KKG today.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey IF ppl,please relax and give ASR some time ...I know like you guys I too felt more emotions for ASR-la today bt to think of it it seems more real to me that when a relationship howevr it was ..continued for a long tym.. when it breaks it does take  time for both people involved in it to get out of it..I agree dat ASR doesnt hav feelings for La..but please understand it is his remorse that is bringing him to her.. He is guilty that he broke a heart ..I know he has hurt khushi also a lot.. but we have also seen his regret for that when he addresses la as khushi in a dialogue that I felt was so real and Important in the story and you guys have forgotten it... Remember he says he has unintentionally hurt her and also regrets dat evry time... Dont worry he will apologise to khushi also and that will be too a grand scene... but more importantly I am waiting for him to confess to khushi his love...
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: zaniax

Xactly !!! he has completely forgotten abt khushi. A few days bck he was soo concerned abt her but nw wat? he didnt evn ask her abt the fiance matter . I guess CV's r focusing more on LA because she is abt to leave...but they shudn't forget the lead pair. It seems as if arnav is more into LA these days ...i m gettin confused  😕

cvs having short term memory loss
.hea. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chip

Guys, we all wanted a dignified exit for La, didn't we? 

Remember this girl has completely changed herself (not an easy task by any means) to be able to fit into the family of the guy she loved, in the hope that somewhere down the line he would care for her too. Now inspite of all her efforts, all her dreams are crushed - that too just the day before her engagement. 

I think Arnav respects her for all she did inspite of his indifference. She showed she cares for his family not just in words, but in her actions - she listened to his Di and was willing to be trained by a girl she did not care for initially, she managed to win his Nani's approval - all for nothing. Also, Arnav realizes his huge blunder in stringing her along, giving vague reassurances to her whenever she looked for them.

The least he can do is make sure that the girl does not have to deal with facing the breakup alone in front of all the guests. He is being a gentleman about it now and I think we should appreciate it - maybe for one or two episodes?

Practically I never wanted La to exit like this, and rather find someone so it would have been a "happy Family"
She changed for the family, I respect her too, and I have no problem with the apology ASR gave to her, I wanted a +sorry for KKG today, because La is getting hurt now seeing that he doesn't love or care for her, but KKG has been suffering for this from a long time
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just feel because he did lots of wrong things to her...gave he false hopes...so that may be the thing he is caring for her...but stilll he can't think about Khushi case he don't knw about Khushi's broken engagement ...but I have a feeling that Anjali di will blast that news in front of every one(as per the precap she is in that mood) then Arnav's love will start for Khushi openly I think soo...
.hea. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Krish--

🤗🤗   
this week was sooo depressing.. not even i Arhi moment.. we waited the whole week to see Arhi in 1 frame and got a crappy scene.. ðŸ˜¡ and ASR - La behaving like lovers after they break up.. ðŸ˜¡  totally frustuating.. 

I badly wanted to get a glimpse of Arhi on screen, TT pics were a bonus , but still, yeh dil always  mange more, so I craved for a single scene and what did we get, Bua - Mami crap and ASR forgetting about his actual love
.hea. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anu17

I just feel because he did lots of wrong things to her...gave he false hopes...so that may be the thing he is caring for her...but stilll he can't think about Khushi case he don't knw about Khushi's broken engagement ...but I have a feeling that Anjali di will blast that news in front of every one(as per the precap she is in that mood) then Arnav's love will start for Khushi openly I think soo...

Anu I really want that! At least one good thing by Anjali on Monday, no offence to that fact that Lavanya got the apology, but ASR should have at least asked Khusi about her fiance matter. But he is all so busy *signs*
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
In a word...GUILT.  He is focusing on LA because he knows he did her wrong and only HE knows why:  to get a reaction from Khushi.  At first he moved her in to spite his grandmother and then she just slowly became a piece of furniture.  But remember we all know the Diwali proposal was because he lost it passionately with Khushi by the pool. Everything since then has been a cruel joked played on LA at Khushi's expense.  Yes Khushi deserves a big fat apology and a kiss and and long hug, 😉 but that can't happen right now.  LA deserves all the attention right now, becaus she was so emotionally wronged by ASR.  My guess is that after her exit ASR will go running after Khushi (as soon as he knows of her broken engagement) and Khushi will shoot him down.  Which she should be the way.  LA was her friend and she won't give in to him so easily.  The next month should be very interesting as we see what and who bring these two slowly together.