It's alright with Lavanya, but what about Khusi?

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I completely agree to the fact that what happened to Lavanya was really bad, in fact she made me to tears almost today. But what took the attention was Arnav's concern. 

Fine that he has changed, since Khusi came to his life, and the words like "Sorry" became common to him, and he uses that most with Lavanya. But what about Khusi? She needs a bigger apology for all that he had done during all these months.

It's true that Khusi sees the behind him which he doesn't like. But if seen from that point of view, Arnav didn't want anyone to know that he doesn't want the marriage, then when Lavanya told him, he should have been angry to see that a girl knows the truth about him? 

But no! And the way he soothed her, it's completely okay for Lavanya, but I highly expect that he would give Khusi a bigger apology!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Xactly !!! he has completely forgotten abt khushi. A few days bck he was soo concerned abt her but nw wat? he didnt evn ask her abt the fiance matter . I guess CV's r focusing more on LA because she is abt to leave...but they shudn't forget the lead pair. It seems as if arnav is more into LA these days ...i m gettin confused  πŸ˜•
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Somehow i am not liking the concern ASR show for La.. 
how come suddenly he is soo emotional?? i feel it is out of character..

the day of breakup i agree, it was needed.. but today somehow i didnt feel the need..

he did not react at all seeing KKG looking different and beautiful.. forget about apology.. atleast he should have looked at her with care and concern.. looks like ASR is completely focused on La now.. πŸ˜‘
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

and i hate watching it...seriously...if Anji forces Arnav-LA to get engaged...m gonna stop watching completely...
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: zaniax

Xactly !!! he has completely forgotten abt khushi. A few days bck he was soo concerned abt her but nw wat? he didnt evn ask her abt the fiance matter . I guess CV's r focusing more on LA because she is abt to leave...but they shudn't forget the lead pair. It seems as if arnav is more into LA these days ...i m gettin confused  πŸ˜•

i also said the same thing.. ASR is too much focused on La now.. and i am not liking it..
he can give attention to La.. but it should not be at the cost of ignoring KKG or totally forgetting about her and her problems..

what all assumptions we made that ASR will track her financee down, will come to know about snake and all.. looks like nothing is going to happen.. πŸ˜‘
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree. He has apologized to La and Payal.

Khushi deserves the biggest apology though.
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i really dont get. he is caring so much for her .. why he broke his engagement then? what is in his mind ?
.hea. thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaniax

That is so depressing Zaina, yup, her fiance, she was so concerned and now what?
The Cvs need to see that they don't loose the viewer's interest while concentrating on the side ones, because I would rather give then!
.hea. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Krish--

Somehow i am not liking the concern ASR show for La.. 

how come suddenly he is soo emotional?? i feel it is out of character..

the day of breakup i agree, it was needed.. but today somehow i didnt feel the need..

he did not react at all seeing KKG looking different and beautiful.. forget about apology.. atleast he should have looked at her with care and concern.. looks like ASR is completely focused on La now.. πŸ˜‘

hey KrishπŸ€— (LOL, I lost count how may times we met in the forum na? so a proper Hi this time)
@bold, you nailed it, I hate when the main leads came out of their signature shell, and specially for the third character, because then he ignores the female lead!
Break up day, fine, that's tolerable, but that trauma for so long? That's not fair at all! he should have concerned becase La knows what she will be going through and HE can see her all the time, but Khusi was so depressed, what about her?
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He owes the whole family an apology, especially his own.  He fought with them to get Lavanya in the house and he never even loved her.  He does owe Khushi an apology but his family and La deserve the biggest ones.  He played with La's emotions and led her on.  That is just wrong.