Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

It's alright with Lavanya, but what about Khusi?

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I completely agree to the fact that what happened to Lavanya was really bad, in fact she made me to tears almost today. But what took the attention was Arnav's concern. 

Fine that he has changed, since Khusi came to his life, and the words like "Sorry" became common to him, and he uses that most with Lavanya. But what about Khusi? She needs a bigger apology for all that he had done during all these months.

It's true that Khusi sees the behind him which he doesn't like. But if seen from that point of view, Arnav didn't want anyone to know that he doesn't want the marriage, then when Lavanya told him, he should have been angry to see that a girl knows the truth about him? 

But no! And the way he soothed her, it's completely okay for Lavanya, but I highly expect that he would give Khusi a bigger apology!

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvermaSuman786_Janki_CrazySaRunianjnsvmirnalinihuny.thebestJuhiRTheBlueAngelChaudhrytmnims6SunriseGreenminimuffin86sun2011fly_dogbfunofbb123nature-loverfareesayani2807arshiyana--Sobi--Supna9JennyAvni--Krish--SK_Love..Apz..sumana-13UltimateBarunSwaNia_2-Antu-_-Aslan-chammak_challo-Ammie-..Amina..tinselapplesauce.naddiya26shybabeChitraFincandescentsweetygirl28ragvir.fan.nirvana.TargaryenFakeLove

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Xactly !!! he has completely forgotten abt khushi. A few days bck he was soo concerned abt her but nw wat? he didnt evn ask her abt the fiance matter Ouch. I guess CV's r focusing more on LA because she is abt to leave...but they shudn't forget the lead pair. It seems as if arnav is more into LA these days ...i m gettin confused  Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmJuhiRsun2011sreemeerafareedevsumanjs.hea.

--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Somehow i am not liking the concern ASR show for La.. 
how come suddenly he is soo emotional?? i feel it is out of character..

the day of breakup i agree, it was needed.. but today somehow i didnt feel the need..

he did not react at all seeing KKG looking different and beautiful.. forget about apology.. atleast he should have looked at her with care and concern.. looks like ASR is completely focused on La now.. Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsun2011sreemeerafaree-Antu-_-Aslan-.hea.ChitraFanjstinselanu17FakeLove

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

and i hate watching it...seriously...if Anji forces Arnav-LA to get engaged...m gonna stop watching completely...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90nainac01JuhiRsreemeerasun2011ChitraF.hea.

--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaniax

Xactly !!! he has completely forgotten abt khushi. A few days bck he was soo concerned abt her but nw wat? he didnt evn ask her abt the fiance matter Ouch. I guess CV's r focusing more on LA because she is abt to leave...but they shudn't forget the lead pair. It seems as if arnav is more into LA these days ...i m gettin confused  Confused

i also said the same thing.. ASR is too much focused on La now.. and i am not liking it..
he can give attention to La.. but it should not be at the cost of ignoring KKG or totally forgetting about her and her problems..

what all assumptions we made that ASR will track her financee down, will come to know about snake and all.. looks like nothing is going to happen.. Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sreemeeradevsum.hea.

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Completely agree. He has apologized to La and Payal.

Khushi deserves the biggest apology though.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sreemeeraChitraF.hea.

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i really dont get. he is caring so much for her .. why he broke his engagement then? what is in his mind ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dipu2sreemeerasun2011ChitraF.hea.

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaniax

That is so depressing Zaina, yup, her fiance, she was so concerned and now what?
The Cvs need to see that they don't loose the viewer's interest while concentrating on the side ones, because I would rather give then!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsreemeera

Go to top