Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i think i got my feelings back and i am frustuated.. πŸ˜‘

the whole week was crap.. didnt expect that from the cvs..

when Gupta family came in, i thought ASR will come down with La and there will be a rabba ve moment.. it did not happen..

When KKG opened the door, atleast then i thought there will be rabba ve.. nothing happened.. both did not even look like they cared.. ASR looked uncomfortable only because she was wishing him for an engagement which is not happening .. and he didnt feel bad that she was wishing him and saying she was happy.. πŸ˜‘  KKG's response in this scene also, i did not like.. 

precap - anjali emotional athyachar??? cant take it please.. 

now we know Monday epi also will be crying and crap.. 
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: --Krish--

when Gupta family came in, i thought ASR will come down with La and there will be a rabba ve moment.. it did not happen..

When KKG opened the door, atleast then i thought there will be rabba ve.. nothing happened.. both did not even look like they cared.. ASR looked uncomfortable only because she was wishing him for an engagement which is not happening .. and he didnt feel bad that she was wishing him and saying she was happy.. πŸ˜‘  KKG's response in this scene also, i did not like.. 

I so agree...😑
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: --Krish--

agreed 
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shybabe

I so agree...😑

nothing to look forward to this weekend..
last weekend they did not give any precap.. and this weekend they give us a crappy precap πŸ˜‘
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vaishiksg

i didnt like the episode at all today... for the major reason it was slow and a filler  and also coz i was nt able to feel n e chemistry between arhi... y no rabba ve in bg.. wen arnav saw her... y didnt he feel her presence wen the door bell rang??...

i mean ok  khushi was making all uncomfortable faces.. bt then i cudnt feel it... 

i want the arhi chemistry and magic bak...

He didn't feel her when she was behind his door is like they don't have feelings for each other. I want their chemistry back too. They are concentrating on LA and ASR too much. they need to concentrate on the leads more and enough with filler episodes get the story moving already cvs. I give it three weeks if arhi love story doesn't progress i'm out. sorry iam just so angry and is better to vent my anger her than at home.
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If Khushi can feel Anjali worries n hides the truth, I think Arnav should also feel guilty to the infinity and marry Lavanya...πŸ‘ ...this will be the best...anyways both the leads dont feel nething now so whats d point of remembering intensity in long gone past episodes...

Agree LA is big time hurt n I have full sympathy wid her...πŸ˜”

ek to chemistry uda dete hain aur phir sochte hain ki hum sab kuch smell karein...🀒
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shybabe

JUST FOR YOU DROOLERS OUT THEREπŸ˜†

omggg...i need oxygen..πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ...rabba main toh mar gayi...😳

sunaina02 thumbnail
Shy ASR wont marry ASR - edit it .😊

MAy be you are watching Kartick calling Kartick too much
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Its going to be a looong, looong, lo-ooong week end!

I'm pissed off, by the lack of well...ANYTHING even remotely resembling the intense ARHI scenes we've come to expect from these morons! What The!