what did she gift ASR? - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
I think she gifted him a diary to write, as he cannot express his emotions...ya koi God's pic,,,ya Ar-La pic framed,,,,,
May be statue of devi mayya.. asking him to believe in god 🤣
agar humari ithni guesses ke baad as usual cvs hume dhikane bool gaye toh😲.. nwdays they forget many things na... we will have to sign in petitions to see the gift 🤣 .. no no no sandals n eggs 🤣  🤣 ..
a book either on "how to confess your love" or  "how to propose a girl".
Yeah i m also thinking about it. What thing she can gift him? I thought its a taj mehal photo or a house pic . N wish yaar arnav open n share with us as lavanya did na. My father gave my elder sis na same type packet na us main 1 ballpoint 1 watch n earings n locket tha . I think its pen tie pin n key chain . :-)Edited by Supna9 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aanu23

\Yeah even \I was guessing...something about devi maiyaa...

Strong possibility... but my take is... his parents photo frame...
i think there r a nice embroidery ..STAR..he can put in his room and remember his mom because he misses his mom a lot
Originally posted by smitar

We need it more than he does!

Forward planning, my dear. He plays it and we get to hear it! ðŸ˜†

Now all we need is a way to get KKG to be there when he plays it. ðŸ¤£

I hope he doesn't lend it to his brother-in-law. ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by mystic@

agar humari ithni guesses ke baad as usual cvs humedhikane bool gaye toh😲.. nwdays they forget many things na... we will have to sign in petitions to see the gift 🤣 ..no no no sandals n eggs 🤣 🤣 ..

Agree ... There r so many things v viewers remember that the cvs have forgotten... Now m more curious abt the gift than arshi engagement 😆