Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

WU Dec 16 Finished !

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Part 1

The episode starts with Radhika guiding Urmila to the room and asks her  to take rest and urmila says that tired or not I have to do what I came here for. K/R says that Barka is coming to talk to you and Barka enters and K/R says that she knows her friend so well she knows that she will come to talk about something important to you ..Barka asks K/R to get out the room and K/R answers that she doesn't know why Barka is being so mean her then she smiles at urmilas asking her if she wants milk and Urmila agrees '.

Outside

Kanha and Balram are talking about the incident with Urmila and Barka , Balram is wondering how Barka is talking her mother out the marriage Kanha tells him that Barka Is speaking rudely to her mother .

Urmila slaps Barka across the face feeling angry that Barka is complaining and she's speaking rudely to her ..Barka is trying to speak but Urmila is telling her to be quiet and to listen to her and she's complementing Radhika and tells her to listen to her friends because she wants to help you ..Barka screaming telling her I don't want to get married and Urmila speaks back telling her that's I didn't come here for your permission , Im your mother ! Barka doesn't know what to do seeing her mother shutting her up ..

Precap

Dev is telling K/R that marriage doesn't mean sharing a room it also me to be together and fight and tell her and everything that is mince is yours .

Part 2

Balram and  Kanha are talking about Barka and Urmila ..Balaram is worried that Barka might hurt her mother but KAnha assures him telling that she wont be able to shut her mother . She will have to listen to her mother and Kanha is happy that Dev wont come near because Urmila is there ..

K/R is walking with milk for Urmila and Dev is sitting on the couch and Dev asks K/R why isn't she sleeping yet ? k/R says that she going to give milk to Barka mother and asks him the same question and Dev takes a deep sigh with a cute smile and replies that the way the room is decorated it's difficult to sleep without her . Dev congratulates K/R for getting all her wife rights back he says that he took her rights away but she reminded him of his promise and nicely did her duty as a wife No matter what situations come towards us we will always be together. Dev stands up and continues telling K/R that marriage doesn't mean sharing a room it also me to be together and fight and tell her and everything that is mince is yours. Today we sacrificed a night for Barka but I don't regret it we waiting so long but little more won't hurt . After getting Barka married I will give you the status of a wife in front of the society that you should have gotten long time ago. Dev comes closer saying that we will fulfill our responsibilities together and never let any spirit of pain cast upon us but if it happen we will fight it together.Big smile

K/R is thinking that Radhika is very lucky to have Dev .

Dev says that's the days will start knowing that Radhika is with me , he slowly wants to hold her hand and K/R is getting nervous and does his maya ..Urmila comes and says what is happening here??

Part 3

Urmila is complaining that I told you guys not to come near each other, Radhika and Radhika glance at each other and Dev tries to tell her that they were just '.and Urmila tell him to be quiet and Radhika tells Urmila to go rest but she's not satisfied and tells Radhika  to go to the kitchen and dev to his room . He smiles impishly and walks upstairs putting his stole around his neck. K/R is walking ways with a cute grin .  (a very cute scene )

k/R goes in Barka' room offering her some milk, she refuses saying that you won't achieve anything by bringing my mother here. K/R is saying that you should be happy that your mother want s you to get marries someelse where .Barka is bragging that you will not snatch Dev away from me . K/R says that when will you understand Barka ..Dev was never yours he's only Radhika's . Barka is saying that if Radhika isn't here who will have the rights on dev ? You? She continues saying that you were so nervous spending the night with him 'K/R is saying that your so eager for Radev to have their SR but now its your turn to get married and send you to your in laws and Radhika will dance a lot at your wedding. Barka says that Im Rjpurohitain what will you tell the society because they think Im devs wife and it will be very difficult .K/R says that it's fun to turn difficult stuff easy , she says to drink to mil because urmila will be worried why I'm taking  so long . She leaves wishing Barka good night.

K/R is passing by Dev room and sees him smile and thinks that he's dreaming about Radhika , K/R sees that dev s blanket is not on him and walks in his room quietly putting the blanket on him and was about to leave when K/R hears dev saying Radhika , K/R turns around worriedly and sees Dev eyes are still closed and smiling ..k/R take a relief sigh and walks away '( sweet scene )Embarrassed

Part 4

The next morning k/R brings some tea for Urmila and asks her if she had a nice sleep . Urmila smiles agreeing 'Barka comes in wanting to talk to her mother and asks K/R to leave them alone. Barka talks her mother out about her marriage with her calm and sweet voice and takes out the suits case . Urmila is worried not knowing to tell the family but Barka explains her it will get arranged it self .

Kanha is eating some butter and Balram tell him to eat slowly .Balaram says that now Barka will behave herself , Kanha says No some children don't ever stop hurting their parents feeling . Balram asks what happened?. Kanha tells him that Barka talked her mother out the marriage idea and convinced her to leave. Balram is surprised saying that you didn't do anything? Now how will you save yourself ?KAnha is telling Balram to calm down . Balram asks Kanha why didn't you do anything while Barka was convincing her mother. She was attached to your Maya . Kanha says no I wanted to test Barka to see how far she can go for her selfish reasons and play with her mother's feelings. Balram says that she did this to her own mother that raised her with such care. Kanha says that Barka always hurt her own people now when someone of her own hurt her then she will understand how radhika felt. Balrams says do something to stop urmila from leaving this house. Kanha says no , I don't need to use my maya to make her understand , think about it which mother wouldn't want to settle her daughter in her in laws ..Balram is happy knowing that Barka will get trapped again . KAnha is smiling

Precap

Barka is telling dev that if I get married what will happen to the Rjpurohiti , we did this because we can save the Rjpurohiti and if I get married everything will be lost . K/R comes saying that nothing will happen to the RjPurohiti .

I liked todays episode we could see now Dev will never mistrust Radhika and he will always be there for her . He wants to give RAdhika the status of a wife in front of the society . Lets see if difficulty will come on the way for Dev

Thanks for the support you guysBig smile

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes

Have a good day /nightWink

Edited by set_raj - 19 December 2011 at 7:14am

The following 133 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreexbakulaMC4821Opandaysuecreshma12yourmittRajouriwebkapnbhattacharyaallysiashivnirSejal_Desaikrassjennyrscoolxgujaratigirllioness74ryasobaas-tvsharmilaprasadashumashuambicanathsexyindiansmile365daysashabalNabesapappy123NAVITrishanewshiny3pmshah1devi87lildreamer85trimasuarume2003lavanyasvcpavneetpink0213saibabaselvaranimarianaShen7866thujaaLuvAviak4423766463sandhyanand17imissouriioanacorchotibahooArmiRidz4everaninagdhan0022mystifyrekamuralifesunilNeetsbutunadeep27heartsmartekomasShalinanjinaindu9reshma28bostanianHeenapSahanGoDsLoVeuzeebmm1985varunyArvifandivra4phylnithi07DAIRY25.Nitzy..chymanju7Princess3101rsshreeMaryamMarypremvahiniradhameeramavinachotibahufan1sesikalaamritabHaYaforEversonudew...Olefie...erlyndameghna2laxmisradha_bilaharizam123radhika5zeezee55jacinta_91irene_cGauri22*Maleena*koptypA HUGE FANHot_Indo_Chillysun_singhfahsaad..yajnaseni..viprakshiDaisy15Kittya_Cullenrekha-rubinapressuAlyaa_27ekta15NiHa24bholabearanna44sejal719aliapaljaymandy0310set_rajPutijaChalhovmisti73-Nags-Neerjaaushasriashna26Mona55Roshini1494Swetha-Saifatssrilanka

ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
thanks for the quick update billo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sesikalaKittya_Cullenbillo77

Mandissa Senior Member
Mandissa
Mandissa

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for writing the update

ekta15 IF-Rockerz
ekta15
ekta15

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
THANKS A LOT yumna.
waiting for the rest very eagerly .thankyou very very much.

chymanju7 Senior Member
chymanju7
chymanju7

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
thank u 4 the update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77

viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi