Sasural Genda Phool

So... Finally !!!

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

What a precap ! Badimaa Slapping that Most shameless Man called Ishvar Kashyap.πŸ‘Finally this Lady broke her silence and its not the bad the way she did it.πŸ˜›Wow !

I hope each and every member slaps him away and throw him out of Kashyap House.Hes truly disgusting.and Last but not the least Awesome Acting by Ragini a.k.a Suhana in these whole sequence.Well done.

Just waiting for Damakedaar Monday.Want to see Badepapa's face after slap.πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  So agree. I can't believe that someone can be so selfish. I can't believe that someone will try to sell the house in which they grew up in and had so many memories! Ishwar doesn't deserve any happiness or such a lovely family like the Kashyap. He should remove the surname Kashyap he doesn't deserve to keep such a pure name. He is a sick man. πŸ˜‘ Edited by Ritu567 - 12 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail
I agree :) I cant wait for Mondays episode!
jonyeastwood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
after the precap i m not only thirst for monday  but for the hole week's spoiler's 
anyone any clue so please post...
ruexangel thumbnail
He deserves a slap from every member, and meethi can hit/stamp on his foot πŸ˜†, he deserves to be named and shamed!!, and put to jail!!
superb epi!!, & yes good acting from Ragini!!

on the side note..., im happy Uk and india episodes are the same πŸ˜†, although that means no spoilers as I cheak the indian episodes πŸ˜’, oh well, better for I-F!, wish it was like this before
Edited by ruexangel - 12 years ago
luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow really? can't wait for monday episode.  That lowlife donkey deserves a big tight slap!  Acutally it would be more fun if entire family beat the crap out of him.  Paint his face with the black color and make him wear jooto ka haar. LOL
randomguy thumbnail
Interesting ...a  slap .guess he knew it was coming.  the question was when ? 
But what about the fact that the house has has his name. he has the documents ?
 I think KK will come into play here.
They have to make him make amends too as he was the one,though unknowingly who brought him to the house.