Gulaal

Neil n Jayashree in Grand Finale...

sukriti19a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today Neil n Jayashree danced on song Razia gundo me fas gayi... Neil got new look... small beard...They rocked the dance floor... 
So all fans... NACHOOO...

link of the video.. enjoy the supreb performance

Edited by sukriti19a - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOW... Neil and Jayashree in Grand Finale... YEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sab NACHOOO... Am looking forward to the Grand Finale. Neil and Jayashree, ALL THE BEST...
Edited by vinolya - 12 years ago
prachurya thumbnail
Superb dancing...what energy, expressions and sync...Neil was fab but Jayshree also matched upto him...Aarey yahan par bhi Neil ko thappad khaana pada😕
I just knew they were gonna win after the performance...Gaurav commented on Neil ke dole shole...humein toh dikhaye hi nahi
NEIL ROCKS! WIN DA FINALE TOO! WE ALL LUV YA NEIL😳
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am so happy for them.They were very good.Jayshree complimented Neil perfectly.Neil's expressions were so good-looked like a real roadside romeo😆which was perfect for the act.It was full of energy and masti.enjoyed it a lot.but my fav bit was at the end when he got a thappad from Jayshree.Kesar ka tradition yahan bhi follow kiya Neil ne🤣 and looks like that colour is his fav just like Kesar😆

chalo nachooo
sukriti19a thumbnail
Did u all like his new look...??
vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Sukriti, I havent yet watched the video... will let you know after I watch it.. 😊
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukriti19a

Did u all like his new look...??

He was looking good.This act needed him to look like that I guess so it was perfect😃
sukriti19a thumbnail
yaa... he looked typical tapori...😉
sukriti19a thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinolya

@ Sukriti, I havent yet watched the video... will let you know after I watch it.. 😊

here is the link of video... watch n comment..
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yay yanha bhi party ho rahi hai ðŸ˜› yupeee he wonnn ! congrats jay and neil really they were  killing pair seriously i loved how perfectly he fits into tapori role made for him performance and got to say this girl is absolutely amazing loved how she shake her leg equally with neil me wanna admit i loved jayshree more koi peetna nahi mujhe
congrats neil i hope u win grandfinale really looking forward for the performance