India-Forums

OUCH ! chanta laga (neil bhatt ) (Page 2)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manzilmukul

My chotu Govinda OMG Hug I was in splits when I saw that slap.ROFL i was laughing like an idiot and my mom saw 32 mm smile and said ok so u r smiling watching tv i guess ur kesar is back haila mummy ko sab pata hota haiOuch.Tch tch poor boy ye thappad kab picha chodega uska..ROFL kabhi nahi banda apni shaadi mein saat phere nahi saat thapad khayega Embarrassed

But Yes Mujhe bhi wo slapathon yaad aya gullu kaOuchCry mujhe to bahoot mazaa aaya now will saw this performance endless

Get well soon dearHug me better so started hand excerciseBig smile and missed u Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzBioinfo_ChaituGeeshuKeithuuEXOLmanzilmukul

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
How classic was that act????!!!! Slick, topped with energy, and ending on the never fails for Neil thappad luck LOL Arti barty - thankeez for the topic, and I bet your fracture is healing exponentially fast watching Neil go Kaboom on the stage!!! Blushing

But no kidding, Neil's face probably reads 'hit-me' somewhere secretly, where all his lead ladies see it LOL bichara is doomed to a fate where 'thappad' precedes winning lowe!!! LOL The moment they ended on that note, I was like he's in for the finale now... that's the cue LOL 

Kudos to Jaya to match up so well with Neil - at certain points where he's overcome with extra bouts of pace and energy, it's incredible she doesn't fall out of rhythm for a second! 

And on a side note - Loved Pooja's performance on Tu Saala Kaam Se Gaya just as much! Perfect attitude, perfect stance, perfect moves! For some reason, despite all the appreciation she got, I didn't think much of the other Maiya Maiya girl - like, her act was too superficial as far as the expressions went, too in the face like she was trying too hard... 

Anyway - fair decisions there... and WAY TO GO BLUE BOY! Party  Make us proud!!! Thumbs Up

ps: thanks for the post Arti Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzKeithuuGeeshuBioinfo_ChaitumanzilmukulEXOL

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
What a slap Ouch Unhappy Cry Confused Stern Smile Approve Smile Big smile LOL Wink <-----I don't know what smiley I should                                                        put here Ermm
*************************************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************************************

It was a superb performance by Neil n Jayashree Star

Edited by Geeshani - 16 December 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzKeithuuwithout-fathommanzilmukulEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
thanks geesh..i got to see that thappad coz of ur gif..else i havent seen the dance yet sob sob

arti thanks for this thread yaar...

OMG this thappad is still following him...gulaal ke kam pad gaye the kya.LOL. i like how he instantly puts his hand on the face...itna thappad khaaya but still he gets jhatke...

Edited by nneeiill - 16 December 2011 at 4:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzKeithuuwithout-fathommanzilmukul

vinolya IF-Dazzler
vinolya
vinolya

Office Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I loved.. loved.. loved the rocking performance by Neil and jayashree and also the purple shirt... Tongue,,,, hahahahaha... Good Luck to both of you!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzKeithuumanzilmukul

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Naacho...I was laughing like anything after watching that slap...It reminded me the slapathon...
Arti...Get Well Soon Dear...Thanks for this awesome thread...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzvinolyaKeithuumanzilmukulEXOL

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
tapaad  and neil haha  perfect Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21KeithuuEXOL

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Yeayy..arthi Neil got what he was missing from a long time na..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedmay be he had make a wish for d dance along with thappad...Big smileyup..thappad n neil..ek doosre ke liye hi bane hai..Tonguethey can't live without each other..Confusedmadhubhala dekhke mujhe bhi aisa laga tha k...something was missing..n d performance was incomplete..Ouchbut aaj samaj mein ayi...k..what was lacking..LOLBig smileBTW..that was a funny n fabulous ending..ClapClap

P.S:-Ye tho..zara hatke style thread hai..Coollubed it..Embarrassed

Edited by chweetu - 18 December 2011 at 10:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21Keithuu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nach le Ve With Saroj Khan Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index